Blue's Officer Application

TomBrady

#: What is your in-game name?

🔹Shock ERUO SGM Blue SK502

#: What is your current rank?

Sergeant Major (SGM)

#: How long have you been in Shock?

04 / 03 / 24

#: How much time do you have on the server?

I currently have 3 weeks on the server. I joined the server starting in: 02 / 19 / 21

#: Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I want to stand with the best of shock; learn through my superiors ideals and experiences in their shoes.
   I've been around all walks of life with no judgement, sense of ethics and non-bias opinions; and been an ex police officer.
   I feel in my opinion, I am able to quickly adapt/understand to any situation within Shock or the Community.
   When a fellow trooper or a subordinate needs help, I always try to help them to the best of my ability, if I can't help them, then I will pursue chain of command for assistance.
   I strive for Greatness, Honesty, Integrity, Patience and Accountability.

#: Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

In regards to being trusted with the rank of Officer, I feel that I am a very honest, no-filter/bs, straight shot type of guy; who is always willing
   to put in the extra work to succeed. I would never want to tarnish or disgrace our Shock Troopers and our image to the Community or within our ranks. 
   I have zero warnings on the server and used to hold a Moderator Position on the server; I do not minge. I am a very empathetic person, 
   so it is always easier for me to place myself into someone else's shoes. 

#: If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I feel being one of the older gents here, I can bring more to the table through my life's experiences. I feel I get along with everyone and haven't had any
   issues within our great shock core. Forming relationships with one another and establishing bonds that extend past this server is what makes this server fun.
   Being in Shock, I have had so much fun, met a lot of great people, been inspired by the Officers+ to better myself as a Shock Trooper and have learned more about a battalion than
   any other. 

#: How active can you be?

During the week of Monday through Friday, I work in hospitals as a Clinical Engineer and when I am off work, I try to be on the server as much as possible.

M - F: 5:30 pm - 11:59 pm  
      Sat: 6:30 am - 11:59 pm 
      Sun: 7:30 am - 11:59 pm 

#: Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission? 

Marlin

Ashwaubenon

Edited by TomBrady
Rank Promotion

||  Current: Shock ERUVL 1LT Blue, K2S6  ||

||  Former: DT EX2/PI3 SGM, MSGT Nova  ||

+Supp

Man seems respectful and would be a great addition to your ranks

• Like 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

• Cans locked this topic