1. 1. Should I be Accepted?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name:Sly

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:499283936

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:DT:LCPL 501ST:CPL

Have you donated to the server?:Yes.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:None on this server.

How much time do you have on the server?: 5Weeks.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: very Well I have been playing this server for years and know very much about this servers and General Star Wars RP lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:I Love Star Wars RP I have been a GM before and want to be a GM again I love the way combat works and love the roleplay experiences that comes with this Job.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have done it before I am reliable, and I am Good at what I do. I also very much want to make this server better.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  Onship can be a Rebel Boarding party running through and blasting their way towards bridge. Off Ship send the troops to fight on a mission with the end goal of Destroying a Base or Armada.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give [Name] [weapon tfa name] 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !setmodel [playername] [modelname]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

20240409204609_1.jpg