SL Bed Player FailRP Report- Accepted

Ecott

Your in game name: Ecott

The player's in game name: SL Bed

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:791632671

What did the player do: Legit killed me after he mugged me when I dropped him 30k.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/24bdg8NHJLVUv5/d1337sENpxIr?invite=cr-MSwxWFYsMjY4NDA2MTAs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Punished and Warned for FailRP. He knew I dropped him the money when I gave it to him as you see in video he looks down at floor and continues to shoot and kill me after. Then after I confronted him in OOC of why he did that and that he didn't know and didn't see me do the animation of the drop money command.

Any extra information: Chat After in OOC: SLBedReport.png.1f0170dc05ebea50325a8f525c637458.png

Money on floor:

TheresTheMONEY!.thumb.png.565600d64cc25dc6eee6982645e6c2ef.png

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• Ecott changed the title to SL Bed Player FailRP Report

-Support

Here are some facts.

1. He mentioned earlier today that the playermodels were acting weird for him. Specifically I believe he said they were T-Pose.

2. After you ask why he killed you he mentions not seeing the animation and asks "you did?" when you say that you dropped the money.

3. Later in the morning he re-downloaded the game to try and fix this issue.

4. Bed did not pick up the money. If you go frame by frame you can see money is still behind him right after he shoots.

5. When the money spawned it spawned slightly behind him. Later when I talked to him he claimed he didn't see money on the floor. Based on where the money was I believe him.

6. Right before the shooting, Ecott moves and faces away.

7. Shortly after the mug/killing SL Craft who was nearby, picked up the money. Presumably, He did not tell Bed.

To be clear, I'm not saying that Bed didn't technically break the rules. I'm saying that I believe this was an accident. I talked to Bed and told him that if he's having issues with models then he needs to be especially careful with something like this.

When you take everything under consideration I think you'll see that this was an honest mistake that requires nothing further than a verbal warning to be more careful when you are having issues with models.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

Posted (edited)

@Aaron Faustin Despite him having issues of models tposing and to then of course restarts his game after to fix the issue of seeing the animation if that was happening with him. Surely it wouldn't take longer then 10 seconds to quickly look around if my money didn't exactly drop in front of him when I did it to then seeing the money and not then immediately to kill me after and soo fourth. This is legit common logical sense to do so then killing me straight away and not thinking to look around of where I dropped the money and then taking the money after he killed me when he thought I didn't drop the money but the matter of fact I did shows all the evidence in the video and screenshot where it is. Also Craft was nowhere by this situation unless he came after when I died and respawned because he was not actively about when this mugging happened.

Edited by Ecott

+support he should haved looked down before he shoot and how would we know if he was telling the truth we need a clip also we need bed side of the story 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

@EcottI agree he should have been more careful. I'm saying based on the mitigated factors I listed, I don't believe a formal warning is the right call. He made a mistake by not being more diligent and told you to come back upon finding out that you had dropped it. Also, He did not pick up the money after killing you. Craft did.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

I admit, I didn't see the money or an animation. I did not look. But I moved over it so many times, I didn't see anything. I don't know if it was the lighting or what. I did kill Ecott for the reason I didn't see it. I wish he told me he dropped it, but I seen him just stand there and then turn away and try to run.

Posted (edited)

@BedeminThe reason I turned around and looked away is because as shown in the video I did the command of the drop money and in the screenshot you see where the money dropped (assuming you choose to look around for it but you didn't) because otherwise this situation would revert around to me of doing a FEARRP/FAILRP situation if I legit turned around and just ran away out of the FBI parking garage if I didn't do the drop money command.

Edited by Ecott

Posted (edited)

Also can I mention I love how you state me running away of saying "turn away and try to run" but I was looking away and moving away an inch in the video and I stopped when i dropped the money previously and I'm still in front of you because an actual run away situation would be me completely running away from you and the crate where the mugging was of running towards the up ramp to go up it to get away from you by leaving FBI parking garage if I legit didn't drop the money to you but I did.

Edited by Ecott

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed