Retirement home just called...

Antonio

Welp There is not much to say here; I just became too busy to stay as a command member let alone srt member. I had a blast being in this wonderfully tac department for 2 years both as an enlisted and as a command Now, before l go l woud like to mention some of my srt brothers that made my stay in srt very enjoyable.

Sato- you stepped up when srt needed you the most and pushed out that big uptades that we needed. You go down as the best commander in srt history ( shm kitty ).

RussTime- Oh man, l still remember your forum report on me when l continuously mugged you when you were just a Snr in pd now look you are a big boy now keep grinding those ranks my guy.

Scout-congrats on major my boy well deserved promotion that you should have gotten long ago. l hope to see you go further in department keep it going strong.

Rising-dont let me catch you lacking lil bro l will still lurk in shadows there is no escape for you...💀

Kitty- ya l didn't forget about you l hope they revoke your driver's license after that Rockford truly be safe.

Now imma go to retirement home with my other srt bros while l drink tea and watch new generation of srt come and go.

With this Srt 1LT Antonio 1Q65 going 10-7 for a last time.

Edited by Antonio

NOOOO antonio i will miss you so much, you were one that taught me the bases of SRT and taught me how to do a lot of stuff like parkour o7

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

NUUUUUUUUUU      Was a pleasure kicking door my guy

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command | Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT | Former UMC

| 2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

Before I even read the line about me, I was immediately reminded of my old report lol. Sad to see you leave now and happy to see that we settled our differences.

o7

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)