Ashwaubenon's Shock Officer Application

Gallen

The future of Shock  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ashwaubenon become an Officer within Shock?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?
Ashwaubenon SK175

What is your current rank?
Sergeant First Class (SFC)

How long have you been in Shock? 

Almost 2 weeks

How much time do you have on the server?

Almost 3 weeks

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I am confident in my suitability for the Officer position due to my consistent commitment and active engagement within the battalion. I prioritize ensuring that all Enlisted members fulfill their responsibilities effectively, providing guidance and supervision as needed. I maintain strict adherence to the laws, rules, and regulations that govern our operations, upholding the integrity and professionalism of our unit. Furthermore, I actively support and encourage non-commissioned officers, fostering an environment conducive to their growth and contribution to our collective success.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

Approximately two years ago, I ascended through the ranks to attain the esteemed role of Shock Commander within Gaminglight. During my tenure, I spearheaded pivotal reforms that significantly enhanced our operations. Notably, I introduced a bail policy that remains integral to our procedures to this day. Additionally, I meticulously revised a comprehensive law book, streamlining its content while ensuring its continued relevance and application. Under my leadership, Shock reached unprecedented heights, setting a standard of excellence that continued to resonate after my resignation.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

If selected, My focus is on fostering a more close-knit Shock community, maintaining incredibly high standards while ensuring everyone can still enjoy themselves. I see opportunities to showcase our strength through organized patrols and thinking outside the box while guiding us through challenges and emerging stronger together. I will elevate Shock to new heights, known not just for our excellence, but for our camaraderie.

How active can you be?
1-4 hours a day

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission?

Colonel Antonoff

Lieutenant Colonel MAW76

Current: | Shock Lieutenant Colonel | Ashwaubenon
-
Former:
 | Shock Commander | Gallen

+ MASSIVE HUGE ULTRA MEGA Support

- Literally the best guy ever

- Reliable

- Nothing but respectful

- Well liked by the battalion

- Does his quota

- Good Guy

Edited by Cool Guy Antonoff

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png

+ Major Support

- Previous Shock Commander

- Commands Respect

- Great understanding of the imperial Law

- Leads by example

CURRENT:Shock Vice Commander  |     Former: | Shock Major(2021) |

+Support

-Good Guy

-I think he would be a good Officer

-You didnt arrest me earlier

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+ & - Support

+ Support:

-Great guy

-Good officer

-Former Shock Commander

-Shock Vice Commander Ashwaubenon When??

- Support:

-Literally just got promoted

-Low Active hours

-Low time in shock

While i don't think you've been in shock long enough to deserve a position like this, you have great experience, you're very nice, and would be a good officer, alternatively on the other end, you did just get promoted, While it would be good to have more officers, it would also be good to not immediately promote all our NCOs to Officers.

Otherwise, Good application, Ashwaubenon.

~Willow

Current: Shock SGM, SF Technical Pilot, Moderator, GameMaster 0, Apprentice II

And a former:
Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT

Become better, be redShockBunksBadass.png?ex=663473fc&is=6621

+1 Upmost Support

Roughly two years ago I had the distinguished opportunity to serve under Commander Gallen's directives for an extensive amount of time. During his command, Shock saw immeasurable growth in both the personnel department and in standard operation protocol. Not only did shock become populated with many more troops, but it saw a great advancement in training and procedural procurement. These advancements were all committed under the strict and firm orders of Commander Gallen. It is paramount that shock security persists to spearhead the empire's efforts of professionalism, doctrine, and training in order to guarantee security and prosperity for the future generations yet to come. The need for skilled security officers in this unprecedented era of civil unrest and insurrection should not be understated. 

-Former Shock Major, EJT Lead

Edited by Marlon

Accepted!
Sorry for 2 day late response, thought it was already done
Contact a MAJ+ for training if you haven't already

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

• Cans locked this topic