Should Jump | S21 be a WO?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jump | S21 be a WO?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game name: Jump | S21 | Jm9

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197430386

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3/11/24 or 2 weeks and 1 day 

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I have been an officer and commander of IC about 2 years ago and was VCMDR+ for ~5 - 6 months before school and work consumed my afternoons.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I want to be an officer purely to help more with the battalion that brought me back into the server and the community as a whole. I love DT and everything that goes on within from the chaos to the professionalism. I believe I do good as an NCO and if I were to become an officer I feel like I could do more. I know we have a complication with being on at the same time but I would love to schedule out missions and sims for DT. I also feel like with my command experience reviving IC back in the day I could do some good. I know how to handle different and or difficult situations either in-game and or behind the scenes. I believe all these things I mentioned and my past can testify that all I want to do is set an example for how DT should be regarded and show everyone we are a force to be reckoned with in terms of power and action. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

The first thing I believe that makes me stand out from others is my activity and dedication to the branch. I am active on the server anytime I can be and often am one of the only ones on (Ex. Late night or early morning.)  As for my dedication, I constantly uphold professionalism in-game and in teamspeak when battle comms are active. As mentioned in the prior question, I feel as if my past makes me stand out as a leader and example that no matter the situation of the battalion I will do my utmost best to tackle whatever. I also believe I stand out in my reputation among the server. While almost everyone I know has left the server from back in the day, everyone who knows me never has problems with me and ( I would like to think) can come up to me with any situation in-game and out and knows I will handle it to the best of my capabilities. 

Which 2 Maj+ Gave Permission: AX4/SC0 Tyrannis 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? Yes

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? Yes

[EX IC VCMDR Scorch and Fixer]

[EX IC CMDR Boss] 

+ Major Support

- Active person in general

- One of the best people fit for Warrant Officer

- Good at completing quota

Little - Support

- Maybe up the activity a bit, your on a few times a week I just rarely see you on!

- Overall JM9 Would make a good Warrant Officer, So I believe that If you were to give him a Chance he Might do great, if not then He would be a good person just to talk to in general!

#JM9forofficer.

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

+SUPPORT

- i have seen good things from him

-works with fellow DT in a good way

- only bad thing i would say is isnt that active from what i have seen

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

+Support 
   - Was a Great Commander of IC, Can Easily Lead
   - Worked Well with him in DT
   - Good at DT's Objectives
   - Friendly 

Edited by Gallen

Current: | Shock Colonel | Ashwaubenon
-
Former:
 | Shock Commander | Gallen

• zypnic locked this topic