Craft's USMS Retirement

Craft

I have loved my time in this department while it has lasted, but things have changed. This was my first command position and I loved it while it has lasted.
I now have two other command position that I would like to focus more on. I want to thank a few people.

@MatildaBest (and only) FBI director I have known, keep it up!

@ScruffyPlays You are a GREAT Marshal keep it up brother.
@Ion Davis One of the two DMARs I have known and you're a great one too one of the best.
@LowerguySame as Romero you're a great guy to work with, keep it up.
@snappy Good friend of mine, you are a great, actually one of the best command members and I want you to remember that.
@codeineYou are a great DA keep it up brother and aim for the stars.
@Phamel321Same as codeine, and congrats on LT I'm happy to work with you in PD command.

Reserves/Removed Mentions:

PATTERSON!!!!! A GREAT DMAR hope everything is going well!
@Romero IFN.GGYou were fun to play with and helped me get to where I am.

I want all of you to know, this is none of y'alls faults it's my choice. thanks for the time USMS.  USMS MA Craft 1X03 going 10-07 one last time.image_2024-03-23_150659325-removebg-preview.png.31e6aa56821aaca816f8c8a51c579dc8.png

Edited by Craft
I'm too tired for this shit (I forgot snaps :sob:)

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

Sigh forgot me 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

o7 Man! Thank You For Your Service Man! You Were A Great Command Member To Work With!

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

Goodbye, Marshal Administrator!

For the longest time i have been apart of the United States Marshals Service I have known Craft. I remember the day he got trained as a mere noob. However, I can say confidentially that he was one of the best members USMS has ever seen. It has always been an honor to be with him, and to be his friend. 

Craft, you are welcome back anytime you wish. You were an amazing command member and an even better friend. As much as we joke around, you were one of my best friends. It's a shame to see you go, but I hope you are doing this to peruse higher and more prestiges positions. I know you will make it far in the departments you are chasing, and in this server. 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity of working with you. You are welcome back anytime.

~ Deputy Marshal Ion Davis
Executive High Command / Second In Command (2ic)
Department Management / Assistant Head of U.S. Marshals
Call-Sign | Badge Number: 1-King-8-6
[GL] Department of Justice: 
<- United States Marshals Service ->
Critical Incident Response Team Overseer
Fugitive Recovery Unit Overseer

Edited by Ion Davis

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd