Plate's Trial Mod Application- Accepted

RB TVgaming

What is your in-game name?: Plate

What is your steam name?: Walmart 1st

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:575942210

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a admin on a dark rp server long ago have to say 3 or 2 years ago 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 9th 2021

What date did you make your forums account? May 6th 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? 3 but there from a long time ago and no longer active

Have you donated? yes $60

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes i have read it

Timezone: Eastern

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve Trial Mod because I'm Well behaved and have the past experience even though so time ago still will come back with some reminders as well the fact I have been around for a long time and know how I want a staff member to conduct themselves so I will be that and provide a constant friendly face to the staff team and help Members with questions and of course Issues they encounter throughout their playtime on the server and try to make Gaming light a fun server and one with a constant staff member to stop Minging and other things

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: At first try to ask him what happend and like it says above if he continues Say to them what they are being punished with even if they don't listen to me Warn them for Mass RDM times how ever many and then since all they did was curse at me warn them with Disrespect x1 and if I'm Able to depending on my Staff rank at the time ban them for the 5 days that Mass RDM Warrants under the handbook but if not able to give out the 5 day ban I will contact a Staff member that can and explain to that Higher Staff member what happened 

501st Phase Zero AL

501st Officer 

(EX) Medical Officer Nova Officer Naval Officer Shock NCO Purge NCO

(Fordo's Pookie)

• Head Admin

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander