501ST SNRHVY CSM Coman 8717 Officer Application

Coman

Who are the two MAJ+ who gave you permission: VCMDR Waltan & COL Boof

What is your Ingame name? 501ST SNRHVY CSM Coman 8717

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:625646856

How Long Have You Been In 501st? about a week (transferred from ISB:IA)

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? 

I have a large background and many relations on this server, many people who know me feel capable of relying on me for aid whether it be in battle or in search for answers I am there to help. Already being a MAJ in Shock and have been in both Naval and ISB:IA I consider myself quite a well-seasoned officer and player on this server. I have owned my skills in all fields of gameplay and ensure that we all have fun within the rules and confides of our SOPs. I very much understand the duty of an Officer and hold such a responsibility with pride and honor. If I am accepted I swear to uphold the 501st name to a brighter light then any regiment will ever be held to (cause we on top)

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  

As stated in my reasons to become an officer I have already gotten officer+ experience in other regiments and know how one should act and their duties as an officer. Like everyone I can host tryouts, trainings, and sims but I have patience and take the time for all within and outside 501st to ensure that they're fully informed on any questions they may have and that they're doing well mentally. I always leave my DMs open to any questions or conversations that anyone wishes to have with me and also encourage that form of openness as it improves community & effectiveness of communication. 

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

-Common sense - Openness - Patience - Bloodlust (against rebels)  - Veterancy 

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

I am MAJ in Shock and have been 2Lt/Ensign in Naval and 1Lt/Operative in ISB:IA

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?

To me an Officer is not a position, not just quota but the back bone of a regiment. An Officer helps Senior Officers along with their underlings (NCO'S). An Officer is there to help any and all who seek it and for those who don't then to ask them if they need it. Everyone has their own questions or problems and Officers should have the means and capability to answer and solve them. 

Edited by Coman
almost forgot to put the two MAJ+

+ Support

Coman is a very active and dedicated member of 501st and has been on our server for a while now. Since I have returned to ImperialRP I have seen Comans leadership, combat and strategic skills which have all shown that he is more than worthy of 501st Officer.