Riken's NCO Application

Riken

What is your in game rank and name.
Leading Crewman Riken

What is your STEAM ID?

How long have you been in Naval
Since 3/11/24

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer
I want to be of more use and to assist Navy in its goal in maintaining and operating the ISD. It's also a leap in my own goal to one day achieve Admiral. I also believe I can learn far more than I can as a NCO by helping teaching and tryouting the future Enlisted who will join Navy.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?
Their duties are to ensure the Enlisted are efficiently performing their duties so that the ISD doesn't fall into disarray by lacking needed supplies like rations, ammo, etc. As well to aid in bringing in and guiding new Enlisted. All while learning themselves how to be a proper officer so they can achieve Senior Officer.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?
By performing my duties as a Junior Officer to the best of my ability without fail as I learn what it is to be a Officer as a NCO.

Edited by Smoked Salami
Posted by accident before finished

+support and - support

- Good Application

- Knows the duties of an NCO

- Wemt AFK on bridge and just stood at the holotable for some time whilst I was on DT

- Not really active from what Ive seen

- Never really met the guy

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

+ Support

Although Riken has had a couple of minor incidents, I do believe that he will be fit for a Junior Officer with the right training. He has been active and has all the traits that would make a capable Junior Officer.

However I do agree with the above response, your application could have a bit more detail for bottom few questions.