1. 1. Do I deserve PD MAJ?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Major | MAJ

In-Game Name: RussTime or CPT RussTime 1L93

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52610084

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 12 weeks exactly

What timezone are you in?: CST (Central Standard Time)

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Permission: PD Deputy Commissioner BruceyBoyo

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I feel that I should be promoted for quite a few reasons of which the main one being my knowledge and understanding of PD. I have been involved with PD ever since I joined the server and have always been known as a "Gov main" and although I may not be the most well known PD member, I definitely feel as if I have become a very well and respected member here. I feel like with me at MAJ, I can not only help others more but I can help out with more things that I wouldn't be able to with me at CPT. I also try to bring my years of leadership knowledge into all jobs I play and PD is a very big contribution since it is one of the main government jobs in the whole server. To continue with the other reasons, I think I should be promoted to MAJ because not only can I give a lot of time into the server but I can also help with many things ranging from making new docs, editing rosters, and keeping up with new players and making sure they are properly trained and educated of the job. Last but not least, the third reason why I think I should be promoted is not only do I work hard to get things done but I work hard to get them done right. Take EMS as an example; I've stuck with EMS since there were only a total of 5 people entirely with 3 being command or high command. Now I don't claim all the credit for how successful EMS has become today but, I would definitely say I have been a big part in the rise of EMS back to a strong 32 members.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support
-Lovley Person
-Kind and Welcoming
-Extrodinary Leading skills
-Active and Mature

P.S: I would prefere to see you more active on PD LC Tho 😉

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

+ support Russ is the one of the best CPTs and he would be a great MAJ

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL