Toasted_Ghoul's ban appeal- Denied

Toasted_Ghoul

1. Steam Name:  Toasted_Ghoul

2. Ingame Name: Toast

3. SteamID: 76561198881166377

4. Ban Length: Perm

5. Admin that Banned you: Resin07

6. Reason for Ban: mass racism

7. Dispute: I used to minge a lot in the past but now i play gmod severs more seriously now and my friend Angy wants me to play this sever so I can guarantee that i wont be any trouble and I will not get a single warn, I'm genuinely not racist just my friends at the time were egging me on to do it and I promise it will not happen again I plan on playing this sever A lot if I do get unbanned.

Edited by Toasted_Ghoul

-Support

-you were only banned less than a month from now

-your friends edging you on isn't a good excuse for racism

-give it more time to ensure you have changed then retry

Edited by Clarence

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

-Support

Like Clarence said you were banned less then a month ago, and the way you went out was very disrespectful the way you behaved in the sit was unacceptable and just because your friend was egging you on is not a valid excuse for you to act the way you did. You were given multiple warning and was about to get a 5 day ban, but then you doubled down in the sit. I would give it some more time before you consider appealing again.

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

• Head of Staff

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander