• No he hasn't

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: 

In-Game Name: ColeSoft Grey // Cole Sladvak

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92941799

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?:  9 - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sladvak/screenshot/2467481837211397123/

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  

Good morning. I am Sergeant Major ColeSoft Grey, and I am applying for Lieutenant. I am applying for Lieutenant because I am ready for the next step in my PD journey. I have been a part of the GamingLight Police Department since July of 2016, Reaching Sergeant Major originally in 2017. I understand that I have had some rockiness in my past, but since then, I have matured and am ready to move up. I have served in High Command of the FBI as the Deputy Director and as the Original Commander of FBI HRT and as command of SWAT. I am applying for the lieutenant position because I believe in this Department and want to be part of the next command generation. Throughout my years at PoliceRP, I have gathered many tools and skills working in command and other departments like State, FBI, SS, Marshals, SRT, and SWAT. I am proficient in my skill groups and want to carry the torch and train the new generation of Police in the Field. 

"Why should you be promoted?" One thing that I have learned is that promotions are not deserved but earned. I believe that I have earned the promotion to Lieutenant due to my dedication to the Department and the hard work I put into the server both as staff and as a Sergeant Major. I worked through my prior issues and became the Officer I am today—hardworking and loyal to the Department. I am looking to help all officers at all ranks become the best they can be. 

"What will you do as Lieutenant Cole?" I want to help PD improve. I want to share the knowledge and skills I've gained over my years on this server to help produce the best officers I can. My teaching skills range from driving to breaching to defensive courses for everyone in the Department, and I plan on expanding my skill sets. As a Lieutenant, I understand that I am a Representative of all of PD. I will need to set an example for our Enlisted and Supervisory Officers. While I must be firm with Officers, I will not be harsh or unreasonable. There are always two parts to every story. I will enforce the PD Handbook with a firm but not harsh mindset, correcting officers without making a scene or embarrassing the Officer.  

I am Sergeant Major ColeSoft Grey, and this is why I am applying for Lieutenant. I want to be a skilled and competent Officer who wants to help the Department further. My goal is to be a Kind and understanding Command member who has learned from his mistakes and brings a different mindset and viewpoint. Thank you for reading my Lieutenant Application. I look forward to hearing back from the community and the Department Command.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): I do. 

[Edit - 20240312: Corrected Post title from "ColeSoft Grey - Lieutenant APplication" to "ColeSoft Grey - Lieutenant Application"]

Edited by ColeSoft Grey
Corrected Post title from "ColeSoft Grey - Lieutenant APplication" to "ColeSoft Grey - Lieutenant Application"

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

• ColeSoft Grey changed the title to ColeSoft Grey - Lieutenant Application

+ Support

Active, helpful, and can do anything expected of a LT

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

pd_accept.thumb.PNG.2edf1c47e2f55f8d52734cb4e1c9d9cc.PNG

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL