ChipDail Senior Moderator Application - Accepted

Chip&Dail

ChipDail Senior Moderator Application

What is your in-game name?: ChipDail

What is your steam name?: [GL] ChipDail

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:9081632

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes

I have Server Manager experience on a DarkRP Project for 3-4 years

I have past staff experience on Gaminglight PoliceRP, Reaching Admin, and SCPRP Reaching Senior Mod.

Adding to that I gave Strong experience as Teamspeak support and Discord Support, for 3 different servers including Gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community: Since around 2017

What date did you make your forums account: Around 2018, sadly the forum login system was changed and I lost my old account around 2020/2021
(Current Account is since July 10th 2020)

Current rank on server: Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server: 14 all from 2017/18
https://imgur.com/a/gUNvCT2

What rank are you applying for: Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community: No

Have you read the staff guidelines: Read and Understand! Yes!

Timezone: GMT Most of the Time, But occasionally switch to MSK(Moscow, Russia)

Permission: Given by
Nicc - Admin
Aaron Faustin - Admin
RussTime - SuperAdmin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank:

With my staffing experience, I believe I can greatly help the server and the community through time and ranks. I have been actively and thoroughly working as a moderator for this month and a half, making sure to show my best as staff, helping the community for the better. I consider myself to be great at handling sits and people in them. I always try to get through sits efficiently but correctly. I am great at working with people, and I always try my best to keep calm and professional. I have been in this community for years and love to see it strive, and I will keep doing everything in my power to keep it that way. I consider myself to have a good influence on the server, knowing how to mix RP and fun together. Adding to that, I have gotten a lot of feedback regarding my skills at identifying rule-breaking and dealing with it on a casual basis without waiting for sits.

With my strong staff experience, I can be of great help to upcoming staff who need assistance and supervision with anything. I personally always liked assisting people, and this goes both for all the players and other staff members. I am mostly easy to talk to, and I always encourage people to reach out to me if they ever need my help.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you:
At first, I will try calming them down to have a chat, but if the person keeps going at it, they will get a gag for the reminder of the sit. They will then receive a formal warn for mass RDM and staff disrespect (if there was any), and after that, I will try and find an admin+ for a sufficient ban, but if there are none, I will ban myself and request an extension.

Topic Edit: Added Poll 03/11/2024

Edited by Chip&Dail

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

+support
+good guy
+active
+knows how to deal with sits

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png