• No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Strider

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35336415

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3.5 weeks

What timezone are you in?: MST

How many Warns do you have?: 19

Wh20240311185612_1.jpg.057c0b1087907b5879582b6ba290a229.jpgy should you be promoted (150 words Minimum) Addressing my warnings I understand that 19 is a lot. But the one I would like to address one warn in particular that would be the Malicious intent. That warning I revived because I told someone to “ALT F4 or !Report” when they asked how to contact staff I will never ever make such a suggestion ever again. Now onto why I should be promoted to LT. I believe that I should be promoted to LT because I have shown eagerness to train new cadets that wanted to join PD and I have shown responsibility as an FTO in other departments. Another reason why I think I should be promoted is because I have shown immense activity on forums and on the server over my stay as an Enlisted & Supervisor and hopefully command if I get the chance. The last reason why I think I should get promoted is because I can be trusted with “power” proven by my time as Staff and Event team that I left on a good note. These are the reasons that I SM Strider 1D45 should be promoted to LT.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Strider

+/- support

+he is a good guy and fairly trustworthy
+He can stay calm when needed

-The warns are a little concerning but people can always improve
-idk if editing the application is allowed \_0_/

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

Neutral 

Active on PD

Knowledgeable

High warn count. While You did explain some warns others are still concerning

Mediocre application. Not much effort put into writing the written portion. Half of the paragraph is explaining away warns.   

Otherwise I wish you good luck :3

Edited by ColeSoft Grey

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |