SpadeH's Trial Moderator Application STEAM_0:0:148873827 - Denied

SpadeH

What is your in-game name?:

SpadeH

What is your steam name?: 

SpadeH

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:148873827

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Icefuse CWRP 2018-2019, 2022-2022: During this time I handled tickets primarily tickets that lower ranking staff couldn't handle I was also a part of various teams such as trainer, mentor, and gamemaster. These came with various responsibilities such as training new players and staff, creating events, and also leading lower ranked members in each team. By the time I had left that community I achieved the rank of Administrator along with Trainer Officer. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Feb 2020 - Nov 2020: My first go around with Police RP I joined the staff team eventually earning the rank of Senior Admin. During this time I primarily handled sits, assisted community members, and helped organize events. A lot of times I had to clarify rules for people or punish people who were flat out being mingy. During the later months of my time on staff I also helped train newer staff members when needed and assigned by the HoS. I also spent a small amount of time assisting with testing for JvS which came out later that year. But I did not become an official member of that server. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 

Sometime in 2017. Started actively playing in 2020

What date did you make your forums account?

March 17th 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

1  https://imgur.com/a/IVp9H7C

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:

No

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I believe I deserve to join the staff team because of my dedication, experience, and professionalism.

First for my dedication, my current job gives me 3 and 1/2 days off of work during the week which includes Friday and Saturday. This means I will be able to put a lot of time into the server especially during peak hours when there are a lot of people online. Also I've been apart of a couple different communities and Gaminglight is my favorite not only because of the community but also you can tell higher ups truly put a lot of effort into the server so it stays updated and fresh for people. This is unique to Gaminglight and I would like the opportunity to help the vision of the server and its staff. 

Second is my experience, I have spent a considerable amount of time on this staff team and another large network. This gives me a lot of experience on how to be a good staff member but also how to be a part of this team in specific. I know it has been a few years since I left but looking over the rules they seem mostly the same and I am becoming well adjusted back into the community again. With time and training from current members I know I can pick back up from my time back in 2020 and be an asset to the community and server leadership. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

The first thing I would do is give them a warning or two to stop cussing and let me speak. If they fail to cease cussing at me I would mute them temporarily just so I can speak. I would explain why they are in a sit. Once I do that I would unmute them to give them a chance to give any form of explanation for the MRDM. If they start cussing again I would mute them and give them one final chance to give their side in chat. If they do not give any form of valid reason I would leave them muted while I call for an Admin to ban the player for MRDM and NCWS. 

If they give a reason and calm down I would evaluate the reason to determine if and what punishment is needed. Most likely I would need to call a higher rank staff member for punishments unless there was some extreme justification. Based on the scenario though I would assume my first paragraph would be how it went. 

*Edited to fix formatting issue.*

Edited by SpadeH

• Head of Staff

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png