• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Craft

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:721604343

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4-ish months

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199403474414/screenshot/2420193407361572748/

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I feel that I should be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant because of many reason. For one I have previous command experience in both USMS and EMS as I am MA in USMS (third rank of Low Command) and Lieutenant in EMS (2nd rank of low command). Having previous experience in command positions will allow me to use my experience to help other command members and any ranks below me, I would also be able to assist in any issues that occur between PD members and PD members and other departments. I would also like to join the command team because I have good connections with command members and would love to assist them with their troubles an example is Phamel who I work with in USMS. I am also currently staff on the server allowing me to have a better look on things between people or in cases where I would have to help them. In general I would love to assist everyone from command to cadets in their troubles. Thank you for checking out my application and any consideration.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

What ion said (i cant quote for some reason)

Plus this guy is very responsible and mature when it comes to holding power such as command ranks.

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

What Ion Said (+Support)

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

+ Support

Ready for PD Command. 

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

Exactly what Ion has said

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

pd_accept.PNG

Edited by Nicc

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL