U.S.M.S. S.A.I.C. Romero’s 48hr Notice

Romero IFN.GG

Refuel Air Force GIF by Discovery Europe

U.S.M.S. S.A.I.C. Romero’s 48hr Notice

Dear Agents, as many of you might know, as I have been planning this for some time now, I am resigning from my position. This will take effect 48hrs from Today! As some of you know, I have been having some issues in the department (From my own wrong doings) and in Real Life. Due to health and financial issues I have to go into Reserves. I do plan to come back in the future when I get my life together. I would like to apologize to anyone that I have caused any issues with as that is not my intention.

Furthermore, I have many people i would like to thank for the impact they have had on me:

To Scruffy, you are the best Mentor, Teacher, Friend, Leader, and countless other words that can describe how you are a Brother to me. From the moment I joined the department you always had faith in me and showed me how to become an amazing Agent. Thank you for always being their for me brother!! I am Honored to have worked and have been a part of your Command Team! You are the best Marshal the U.S.M.S has ever had! Oh also your are the Stinkiest Brother XD Love you Bud XD

To Ion, Ganta, Lower, Snappy, Craft, Dingus, Patterson, and Carjaxx, Thank you guys for being such an amazing group of individuals and for making the Command Team feel like a Brotherhood Like no other! You guys are amazing people with amazing skills. As a Whole we overcame tasks that seemed impossible! We helped Scruffy bring back a department that was on thin ice! Great job boys and DONT EVER give up on what you pursue in life(That goes to everyone!).

To all the U.S.M.S. Agents, Keep up the hard work and show Criminals who runs this city!!

Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS
I will be back and better!!

Edited by Romero IFN.GG

Have Fun, Fighter Jet!
Thank you so much for all your service, Romero! It was an absolute honor to serve among you, below you, above you, and all the other things that we did together. You were an absolute amazing member to have in USMS, and one that will not be forgotten.

Stay safe, Solider!

• Like 1

MDOERATR.png?ex=663a4764&is=6638f5e4&hm=

Loved your time in command and out of it, hope to see you soon my brother. You're always welcomed back to the department, keep up the work in your life and I hope it gets better and sorted out.

o7 Brother see you another time. 🙂

• Like 1

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

Sad to see you go, you were a great person and command for countless USMS agents out there. Stand proud partner. o7

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

o7 bud u better come back

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary