Iresh´s Naval Officer Application.

Speedy

What is your in game rank and name? My rank is CPO and my name is Iresh.

What is your STEAM ID? My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:192531735

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply? I have permission from Commander Sam and Admiral Coolnic to Apply for Senior Officer.

How long have you been in Naval? I am in naval since 2.4.2024.It has been a month.

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer? I wish to become a Senior Officer to help out Naval.I noticed the amount of Senior Officers in the Battalion and thought that I can make a change to the battalion by assisting other fellow Senior Officers in their duties.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer? The Duties of a Senior Officer is to oversee any NCO with Leadership capabilities.They are considered the Leaders of Navy.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer? I have alot of Officer experience and want to use that experience to help the battalion like training Enlisted and NCOs on how to deal with a situation or how to improve themselves in the battalion.Doing small sop quizes to make sure they don´t forget anything important,Turbolaser training, etc.
I will make sure that the every Naval member is ready for anything.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer? I am a communicative person that has good leadership.I will make sure that every member does their part in Naval and will assist them if needed.I am capable of handling the duties of a Senior Officer and handling issues in the battalion.

+support

-I always see him on

-Naval could use the officers

- your app could be a little longer and more in detai;

good luck to you

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support

▪︎Very active

▪︎Professional

▪︎Good, concise application

▪︎Would make a good naval senior officer

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock