Goblins community resignation

GoblinGamer

I've been playing this server for a while I got to meet some people who helped get around the server and that is Craft, Miniepic, Russtime, and snappy. I want to thank them for helping me around when I was new in the server. I spent time after time trying to play as much gaminglight because I loved it. Craft is a caring person who helped me when needed so craft thank you for helping me as in all im going away from the server may return or may not I hope one day I will come back to the server. I had as much fun meeting more staff new people that was nice to me. I did have some bad days where I messed up but that's ok cause we all mess up sometimes. Lowerguy is a person that I was closely up to but I then fucked up and I love all the people who supported me when I needed help. Usms I loved usms craft is a person who got me to get in usms and he made me love it I loved all of our people like craft, lowerguy, snappy, ion davis, patterson, aaron, and scruffy. So im saying bye to gaminglight and Ill see you soon peace. 🕊️

OIP (1).jpg

OIP.jpg

Edited by GoblinGamer

Wdym by returning, anyways o7 brother have fun with your life and Roblox as DJ Khaled said... "Life is Roblox"

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL