William's Staff Application- Denied

Jerry35

Should William become a Trial Mod?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should William become a Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: William 

What is your steam name?: William

What is your steam ID?: 76561199148213172 or STEAM_0:0:593973722

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I was a retired staff on another server but as of now they have closed down.

What date did you start playing on the community? 2/23/22 

What date did you make your forums account? 2/24/22

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 active warnings.

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Understood, Have read all of the handbook.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Mod because I enjoy the community, I would wish to be a part of it and make a great impact on the community. I'd also want to assist people during downtime as there are not that many people to assist due to them sleeping, or dealing with other things. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?I would bring them and the reporter and see both sides of their stories, and if they continued to only use profanity, especially if they are interrupting me or the reporter I would gag them. If they continued to do it in chat I would mute them. Once I receive all the evidence I would make a decision, After making my decision I would inform them on the punishments for Mass RDM, then give them a formal warning, I would contact someone to follow up on the proper punishment as Trial Mods can't ban people. I would inform the reporter that they have been dealt with and ask them if there is anything else they need and then I would close the ticket. 

-support

- Just yesterday you were in ooc saying "can some fucker come train me" or this may not be word for word but "all these Naval are some bitches"

-I believe you just came back and starting playing the community again correct me if I'm wrong about that

-take some more time to get back in the groove of the server

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod