Bunny's staff app - Denied

Bunny123

What is your in-game name?: Bunny

What is your steam name?: kregeloh

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:221781605

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, I do not, but I do know how to use most mechanics like admin mode and stuff like that because I used to be event team.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) To be honest, I have no clue, I just know that I started a while ago, maybe like early 2023.

What date did you make your forums account? Dec  8, 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)i have 3 warns  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198403828938/screenshot/5970154800981716349/

What rank are you applying for? T Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines: Of course

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I would love to try admin and I was on the event team but took a long break but forgot to fill out a form to leave. Unfortunately, I was removed from the event team. I am now going to play the server a lot more, especially if I get admin because it would give me a purpose and almost like a job and I would take it very seriously. When a person like me gets a task, I get it done and I would love the task of taking care of the server so that I could say that I helped clean the streets more than just government jobs. If you make me a mod, I will meet my quota and meet any requirements, tasks, and demands. I am also familiar with some of the admins if not all of them. If I don't know a admin or person I would get along with them well. I am a very kind person and joke around a lot but take most things like doing admin duties seriously.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them and give them one more chance to talk or they will get jailed. After that, if they continue mindging then its a ban.

-Support

- I'm not a fan of your reason for why you deserve the rank. You say you're now going to play the server more especially if you get accepted. You need to do this PRIOR to applying.

- The MassRDM answer seems incomplete.

- You necroposted a ton of forums post directly prior to applying, Likely in the hopes of making your account/application look better.

Edited by Aaron Faustin

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

+/- Support

- He is a nice guy and i feel like he should get a chance

I havent checked his background but if what aaron says its true then its - support from me.

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

-SUPPORT

Overall I feel like the reason you want to be staff doesn't exactly align with what the server is looking for in a staff member.

As previously stated, you need to show a LOT of activity prior to applying in the first place as that gives people an idea of who you are and what you're about. 

Just because you have prior event team experience, doesn't exactly mean you get a free pass back to staff, as new people come and go on the daily. I personally feel like you should play on the server more, talk to people and just play. 

The response to Q14 (the massRDM question) is a little lackluster in my opinion. It's short and could use some work. 

No hard feelings, I just feel like you need more time on everything. I'm sure you were a great event team member in the past, and would love to see you back in the future. It's just right now I don't feel like is the best time. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-Support

-On Q14 it feels like you rushed through it giving little to no thought on how to actually deal with it other than the bare minimum.

-With the forum posts I do agree with AARON's statement on that. Don't try to fake activity

-With you using event team as some of the reason's that you should be accepted into staff makes no sense in my opinion due to staff and event team having no correlation.

At the end I don't think your a bad guy I just think a little more activity on the server and forums would go along way to show that you deserve to be in staff.

• -Support
  • Quoted By Voxis

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

• Head of Staff

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png