Lavapuppydog GOHDAM *global* RESIGNATION

Lavapuppydog

Gonna keep it short. Goodbye wish yall the best : > Keep D5 alive and well hope yall enjoy the branch update. 

so for the final time,
D5 COL lavapuppydog over and out

Current: N/A
Past: E11 SGT | E11 FTO | SEC CPL | D5 COL | D5 SVFTO | D5 HRO | Maint MJ | Research AR

HELL NA ! You just broked my heart ! Wow, Well gonna keep it a buck with you, You were one of the best COL and not only a good friend. I hope to continue to play with you on Ready or not and commit mass murder on innocent civilian. I am really sad to see you go like fr. I would have hope for a better resignation but i guess... See ya around partner.

Current and former Lives and Ranks: Security OFC, Security PVT, E-11 RCT, E-11 PVT, E-11 PFC, E-11 LCPL, RM, M, EXM, Maintenance Trainee, D5 RCT, D5 PVT, D5 PFC, D5 LCPL, D5 CPL, D5 SGT, D5 SSGT, D5 MSGT, D5 SM, D5 WO, D5 2LT, D5 1LT, D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, D5 LTCOL, D5 COL, D5 VCMDR, Nu7 RCT, Nu7 PVT, Nu7 PFC, CI RCT, CI PVT, JR, R, JM, MJ, MA, MP, ME, RFM, FM, EXFM, SFM, CCU, RMS, RCU, Junior Scout, JCE, CE, RRH Guardian Foxtrot 26, A1 PVT, A1 SPC, A1 LCPL, A1 CPL, A1 SGT, A1 MSGT, A1 CSM, A1 Artificer, A1 Head-Hunter, A1 Sentinel, A1 Enforcer, IAA Agent, IAA Senior Agent, IAA Special Agent, IAA Supervisory, IAA Deputy Director of Internal Affairs, IAA Director of Internal Affairs, IAA Chairman of Internal Affairs, IRO, RO, ORO, JFTO, FTO, OFTO, G9 Wraith GF5, G9 Wraith GW6, G9 Wraith GW2, G9 Wraith GD1, G9 Wraith GH3, G9 Wraith GH1, G9 Ra GH3, G9 Quetzalcoatl GT3, G9 Quetzalcoatl GT2, Southern Council Man, Future Nu7 VCMDR, Future Nu7 CMDR, Future Director of Containment, Future Deputy Site Director, Future Site Director, Future O5, Future DHOR, Future HOR, Future DoRS, Future DoL, Future DoI, Future CI General, Future D5 CMDR, Future Ethics Committee Assistant, Future Ethics Committee, Nexus-3 Inquisitor, Nexus-3 CMDR, Trial Moderator, Trail Moderator, Moderator, Admin, Future Senior Admin, Future Super Admin, Future Lead Admin, Future Head Admin, Future Head of Staff, Future Manager, Future OWNER, Manager of Interrogations!
LET'S GO THE LAST FURRY IS GONE FROM D5!!!!!

Edited by War_Fruitt

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

Damn, kind of shocking to see you retire. Well hope the best for you man.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Man this is kind of hard to believe i Remember seeing you as a little PVT working hard for the branch i will speak for all of Delta-5 that you were prob one of the best members we had for this branch and i am honored to call you my friend you will be missed a lot i will take care of raptors in your name i will miss you 

Goodbye my friend 

RAPTORS LEAD THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

What... that fuck! i know you were disliked in a disliked branch and we really never talked but you had amazing ideas that yeah some may have not agreed with but not everyone will with you in life and thats okay! 

D5 did lose a good one (even tho ur a furry) 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team