Gamemaster Application- Denied

BurlyGorilla

In-game name:DOOM

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:792166983

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:SSGT

Have you donated to the server?: YES

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: rdm because i killed st

How much time do you have on the server?: 1w 6d 33m.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: llike a purge shot some IQ becanuse the jedis said onece a jedi always a jedi

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: because i can bluid cool stuff and sometimes theree are gms on

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: because  i can help people out when no GMS are on and when they are not resqounding

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: like? when you can dupe stuff and spawn somthings im

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes i have helped out a diff sever and i bluided stuff

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an on-ship event: on ship a medical acctdently spills a dealy virsus and a st walks on it and a zobie out brecks starts  and we havce to kill the zobies and contain the out break  off-ship rebels start to convert a very useful plantent to the empire and we have to stop them

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give wepon tryains dark_trooper_fists.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !setmodle whavter that modle is

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: i have no clue where they are

-support

-we always could use more GM's but your answers are very vague, go more into detail on how you can help out. GO into depth on how well you know the lore.

-I would use a app that helps with grammar, you have a lot of grammatical errors throughout your application.

-Go into more details with the off ship and on ship events such as ways we kill the zombies, if we find a cure, and how we contain it. For the off ship how do we stop the rebels, what are the rebels doing to convert the planet, how we learned of the rebels actions, and how this could be dangerous to the empire

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

DENIED

While we are always looking for more GMs I do recommend going back and re-reading your application for spelling issues, as well as re-read some of the questions to better understand them.

Don't let this discourage you and learn from this and better yourself to assure you get accepted at a future date.

REAPPLY IN 2 WEEKS

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

DENIED

We do not find you as a sutiable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus