Poppy/Willow SK121 Officer Application.

Willow

What is your in-game name?

Poppy/Willow

What is your current rank?

Master Sergeant (MSGT)

How long have you been in Shock?

About 3 months, (3 months on the 27th)

How much time do you have on the server?

4 days, total closer to weeks from 2021 - 2022, Though most of my previous time is no longer counted, i have been in this shock battalion 3 or 4 times and have a lot of experience with SHOCK.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I've spent a lot of time in shock, from 2021 and this year. i really aspire to be a great roll model to our battalion and hope to properly improve our battalion as an officer.

I honestly think that through my years of experience, i'd be not only a great addition to the Shock Troopers Officer ranks and command structure of our battalion, but i also believe i'd be a great fit amongst the current Officers.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I have spent years on shock on this and other GMOD servers, this one specifically i've joined 4 times, each time resigning or leaving for new opportunities.

the server holds a truly special place in my heart and i love our battalion and hold it dearly.

I really hope to become an officer for the simple fact to progress my Battalion and its image, and i have always followed our SOP to as close to a T as i can reasonably be.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I can support my fellow troops in battle and can bring humor and new life to the otherwise mainly dead and inactive officers. i do hope to improve our image and keep the server safe from mingers and rule breakers for as long as i am in shock, which is, to me, the forseeable future, i will stay as active as i can and will always keep the laws, and SOP of our battalions and the sub-battalion(s) i am in within the Shock trooper corps to heart, and will attempt to follow them as close to a T as i can.

How active can you be?
15 - 20 hours a week, from 5 pm GMT - 10pm GMT Weekdays (excluding fridays) and 5pm GMT to 6:00 am GMT Fri - Sunday

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission?

VCMDR Miricle

Colonel Oner

Edited by SHKPoppy
Added more information, for a better look i guess.
  • Like 1

Current: Shock SGM, SF Technical Pilot, Moderator, GameMaster 0, Apprentice II

And a former:
Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT

Become better, be redShockBunksBadass.png?ex=663473fc&is=6621

-support

- I dont know you personally but this application should be longer and more detailed

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Willow changed the title to Poppy/Willow SK121 Officer Application.
  • Cans locked this topic