9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Laggy

What is your steam name?: EPN Laggy Shadow

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:565197933

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): 𝖃...𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐...𝖃#1266

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I am in ET and know the system pretty well.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I think around February About 2-3 years ago.

What date did you make your forums account? September 29th, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?  image.png.e568db320a8e3b4ebcc2a43d2381c5f0.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been in this server for a while and been ET twice once about a year ago and then currently I am ET, and I can keep calm during sits. I know the system very well also and know most of the commands already which would come in use for being in staff also I will not be biased towards anyone even if it is a close friend. I will be understanding and try to understand both sides of the story during a sit and also will make sure there is evidence of what someone did (Medal clips or logs) I can also be trusted with Staff as I am already ET and have proven there, I am trustworthy, and I will make sure to prove in staff I am trustworthy. In conclusion to everything I believe I should be in staff due to me being trustworthy, non-biased, knows the system well, and in ET (Experienced/proven myself already)

Q1: A player is deliberately blocking other players' view during critical moments in the game, such as during raids or important PvP encounters. They argue that it's a valid strategy and part of the game. How would you handle this disruptive behavior? I would tell the player blocking the other players view to stop as it clearly is starting something, and he should try to find another strategy that will not cause any problems with other players. I would also tell the other player to try to pay attention around them more and also maybe they should move to a different spot during the raid instead of where they were so this does not happen again.

Q2: A player repeatedly uses derogatory language in the server chat, targeting another player based on race. When warned, they argue that it's just "banter" and continue the behavior. What steps would you take to address this issue? I would pm them to calm down and to stop it as there's no reason to talk like that and that's assuming there is not sit called if there is a sit I would try talking to him at first trying to calm him down and explain that he should not talk like that in OOC and if he has a problem to either drop it or take it to DM's if it's that important that they have to continue it and I would probably ban the person for a couple days seeing as they were not directly being racist but it was probably implied as it was targeting another player based on their race and they already were warned about it..

Edited by EPN Laggy Shadow

Current: Deputy Head of Research! 

IM BACK!

+SUPPORT
Even though it's not a Trail Mod app it's still good!

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

+support

Would definitly be a good fit for the team

Clarkie

+support!

would be a great, active pickup for the staff team

Edited by Jrshafer

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+ Massive Support 
Would be a great member for the team 

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

+Support

+ this guy is cool

+very active

+old member

- hes a furry

- hes gonna start taking my sits and i dont likey (im kiddig btw)

Edited by Faye

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)