Should I become a Staff Member?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Staff Member?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Admiral Coolnic, ISB General Coolnic, GMX Coolnic

What is your steam name?: [GL] Coolnic11

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:79578496

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) The only experience I have with a Staff like position is GameMaster, I'm a GM tick 10, I've never dealt with staff issues though

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 19th of 2023

What date did you make your forums account? July 22nd of 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? No Warns

Have you donated? Yes, I've spent $130

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: I read and Understand it

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve this rank because i've learned from any past mistakes, and I could help out more if I become a staff member, as well as having the ability to target staff that I can't target if I got staff and promoted to higher ranks such as Sen Mod+ as GM's can only target up to Moderator for events or SIM's for !hp or !give for example, or even bringing people for any staff that wanna be actors. I could also solve problems between players during times when there aren't as many or no other staff online at the time

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If someone is commiting Mass RDM, they would be warned for however many MRDM's occured, I have heard staff say its every 4, so if someone commits MRDM x1 then they would be warned for that and banned for the appropriate amount of time, about 5+ days, or more if they have MRDMx1 and an RDM or 2, if they are swearing at a staff member they would also have that added to the warning as well as being banned for the appropriate amount of time, I'm not sure if the higher ban time is done or if they are just combined so I cannot give a proper answer on the ban side of things, but if I were a TGM or a low rank staff that could only ban for a certain amount of time I would ask for a higher ranking staff to do a  longer ban for me.

+support

-Has been in the community for a while so should know the rules

-has been a good GM

-Is a very respectful individual.

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+SUPPORT

-Been with the community for a bit.

-Is a commander in Navy.

-Is an amazing GM.

-Works hard.

-Is respectful.

-Follows CoC.

• Like 1

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus