Lavender6072 - trail mod application - Denied

Lavender6072

What is your in-game name?: Lavender6072

What is your steam name?: Lavender6072

What is your steam ID?: 76561198377109004

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Lavender6072

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes i do on a older scp server(forgot the name)

What date did you start playing on the community? feb 5 2024

What date did you make your forums account?  feb 7 2024

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 3

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User

Are you a staff member in another community? Not currently

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: MT

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

As I have stated I was a Moderator before and when I was a mod back then I was a very good mod. Kept my nose clean and always had good sits. I was always a very calm person and never lost my cool. I always made sure that both party's were getting ever treatment even when it seems unlikely. And I never abused my power. But besides my past as a mod the main reason I ever became one was to make the server a safe place for people to RP on. Also for people to be able to relax and chill after hard day. and to stop the one thing that I hated the most witch was people who only get on server just to ruin people days and all and all just make people not want to play. so that is why I believe I should become a Trial Moderator.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First ask them to calm down and if they don't gag them for about 10 Sec and let them calm down and if they are still not wanting to calm down then I will punish them accordingly to what they did and let them on there way.

Q3; In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Try and reason with them and ask them what is the point in even playing if you are not playing by the rules. And if he does it again take action and punish him.

Sorry for the warnings that i have gotten and all the people i have annoyed in the doing.

image.png.b7232e6e0b3ec2008c9efcc99c6da51e.png

• Head Admin

-Support

I think the fact you got banned recently and your appeal got denied and the fact you've only just started playing means you shouldn't get mod atleast for the near future I'm completely against you getting this. I'm not comfortable with you being in the staff team

Additionally the fact you decided to go into my dms and spam me to then be disrespectful when you got banned instead of going the correct way in the forums first, you also then went into the main discord saying I have a "problem" shows your current attitude and the way you act. That's not what I want to see in the staff team

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

-support yeah nah you gotta get a decent reputation before applying! I know im the last person to be speaking but you got to proof yourself like we all did and that’s certainly not a cool look dude! 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+SUPPORT
Fantastic application!
Really well thought out reason as to why he should be Trail Mod.
Great server play time!
Excellent answers to the situations.

All in all, I think he will make a great addition to the staff team!!

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

• 3 weeks later...
  • Manager

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)