Jrshafer

What is your in-game name?:

Jrshafer

What is your steam name?:

Scared To talk to Women!

What is your steam ID?:

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

paulie.lombardo

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I do on gaminglight SCP I was previously a Senior mod

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Jan 1st 2021

What date did you make your forums account?

jan 1st 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1124043767649943733/1208559655702495302/image.png?ex=65e3b9e3&is=65d144e3&hm=a85ed437761ac97821a9d0384fe47aeb3abe336da5ba566a110e81cda07964b3&

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community?

No

Have you read the staff handbook?

Yes

Timezone:

EST

What rank are you applying for?

Tmod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve to be a staff member to get a second chance and to be able to help the server and community since the original situation I've seen many people progress through staff and join so I'd like to rejoin and prove that what I did was a stupid mistake. I also believe I deserve the rank because of my experience and dedication to the server. I have spent a significant amount of time on the server, familiarizing myself with its rules and what I believe the server needs. Throughout my time here, I have actively engaged with other members, resolving situations, providing assistance, and trying to make the community more fun. Not only will I demonstrate my capability to fulfill the responsibilities of a staff member, but I will also strive to make contributions that help improve the server's environment and overall quality. Additionally, I also believe I deserve staff because I'm quite active and am always on the server or available on discord.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are assessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

At first i would gag them and ask the person reporting what happened specifically. I would then ask them to explain, If someone has gathered a clip of the situation i would get that i would also get screenshots of the blogs showing the rdm incase an attempt at an appeal might get made i would then continue to warn the person for Mass RDM & NITRP and possibly staff disrespect I would then give another staff member the persons steam I'd and ask for a 3 day ban on my behalf.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would first start by removing the people from the sit that aren't directly involved and do not have the proof or evidence that is actually relevant to the sit. If both of the people from both sides continue to cause issues/arguments I would gag them so I can explain to everyone what I'm going to do. If they refuse to listen at this point I would just close the sit after receiving no evidence and getting nowhere. Eventually if another sit is made and they don't shout and scream I'd deal with the issue then and there.

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+support 

Could be a good fit for the team

• Like 1

Clarkie

+support

Not only a dedicated member of the server, but a great member of HICOM and a solid app. Would be a great fit

• Like 1

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

+support 

he did some stupid shit in the past, but he’s redeemed himself due to his work in CI. I’m sure he’s learned his lesson 

• Like 1

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

+support

Definitely has had some fuck ups in the past, but has been doing nothing but making improvements, I think he'd be a great addition to the team.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Manager

Don’t make me regret this 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• Manager

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)