Removal of the "sniper glint" Addon - Denied

ZoeyPlaysGames

What you want to see? - I would like to see a removal or change done to the current sniper glint in its current state.

Why should we add it? - I feel we should remove or alter this addon to make the server more realistic in its gunplay. currently, the glint is a major turndown for people who wish to use snipers of any kind. in its current state, the sniper glint does not scale with distance meaning that the glint regardless of distance stays the same size making it harder for the sniping player to conceal their position as well as making it more difficult for countering players to see their target as the glint is too large to the point of covering %50-%75 of the player model dependant on distance. ( have added photos to explain the in game issue ) 

What are the advantages of having this? - this would allow player who primarily use snipers to take use of the advantage snipers give, i.e concealment and long range. This would allow jobs both on gov and criminals to have a fair advantage in sniper play and roleplay scenarios.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone on server

Links to any content - n/a as this addon is already added

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v60002.jpg

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v60003.jpg

+ support for mainly change such as making it where only at certain angles will the glare show and make it less obvious like turning down the opacity a but. Removal could also work 
- my qualifications for saying this: I am a MAJOR sniper user and it's part of my RP backstory

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

+/- support I do believe that the glint in its current state is not good if it was heavily reduced to just a very small glare that would be good. Also, with a reducing in the angle, you can see that from right now you can see it almost to a 90⁰ angle it should be reduced to 30⁰, 45⁰, or maybe even less to reduce confusion about where the sniper is aiming.

+Support to update this

As smaug said, the angle from where you can see the glint should be decreased more and the glint should scale with distance

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Manager

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗