What would people want to see from the Storm Trooper Battalion?

Caterdbike4378

Hello fellow members of the Gaminglight community, I present a question about the Storm Trooper Battalion; what do you want to see from us?  ST is at a very good point as we're now looked at more professionally in terms of being a regiment, much thanks from people like Monaca to Ible. And so, a lot of us were wondering what people thought about ST. This includes, and not limited to; your thoughts, concepts, opinions, pros & cons, what would make so & so want to join you more, etc...  Just think about it as we want to know.

As a reminder we have the pure Stormtrooper, the Scout sub-class, Magma WL (could be turned into a heavy or replaced by say an EvO trooper or a WL along that nature), the Jump Trooper, the Snow Trooper, and the Storm Commandos. Tank is their own regiment as Spire and Nook has stated multiple times however, we'll still gladly take Tank suggestions as well. Have a good rest of your day and remember, the Galactic Empire brings peace, order, and stability!

31st forever!

sad_base_scout.png

So, as the newly appointed and (at this time, hopefully not for a long time) only Stormtrooper Corps. NCO, I would love to see hierarchies for all of the specializations of the Stormtrooper Corps., not just Scout, Shore, Storm Commando and Tank Troopers. Basically, I want to see proper hierarchies for the specializations similar to certifications, like a Snow Trooper qualification and hierarchy, Jump Trooper hierarchy, and Magma Trooper hierarchy (which, to be honest, it would be easier if it was actually Sandtrooper because of the inherent hierarchy system and CoC).

Also, I'm a great advocate for new specializations with special models for the Stormtrooper Corps., Movie Canon, Legends Canon, or just Fanon.

Now this proposes difficulties like the Incinerator Trooper and Flame Trooper, but that's entirely up to Stormtrooper Corps. Command.

TL;DR Give Snow Trooper, Magma Trooper and Jump Trooper the pauldrons or make them hierarchy, and give us new Stormtrooper varations.

This has been Sergeant Yucca of the Stormtrooper Corps., signing out.

So something that I would like to see from Stormtrooper is more separation from Tank trooper. Honestly I always get confused when it comes to you and tank and think fully separating for a bit might be beneficial but that's just my outward opinion on it.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

I agree with chrono with the separation from tank, you could also try to become a organized unit and have your members do organized thing's such as for missions and trainings, but I am well aware that sometimes it may be difficult with it being the job every new player spawns on and not everybody takes RP serious

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Head of Staff

Turn tank back into 31st

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Yall mentioning separating from tank….

its a sub battalion of ST…

if they were to do that. They should bring back havoc 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

@Jacsturummm they aren't a sub battalion of ST. Havent been as long as i can remember being on since last year.

• Like 1

Support | Forum Diplomat

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

@Jacstur No you don't Tank have their own tags set up for the channels an everything. I even just checked that. They seem to share Vice Commanders and commanders but at the same time don't and share roster update but have separate Tank channels otherwise. Their discord is set up like how navy is. Navy has an overall tag that all of the navy branch use [excluding DT] and the rest of their own channels sharing command, announcement and roster update. It's 3 battalions working on on discord section. Same with ST and Tank. 2 battalions using one discord section only for whatever reason Tank and ST Vice Commanders and Commanders are on both their rosters when they don't interchange like that and have to transfer to tank still and everything.

Either way I still think you guys are separate enough to get the whole CMD structure tangle untangled and each do their own thing that it would be a help 1. 2: I think you all should do more with your storm commando's for sure.

Support | Forum Diplomat

@Chrono The Changeling They’re a sub battalion dawg. I was there when it was created and even oversaw the ST/TT battalion as SNR CMDR they are one battalion. 
Tank wouldn’t be able to survive on its own 

Also the Navy tag works that way because it is a BRANCH. 

Former:
Field Commander

@JacsturTank needs ST tags just as SF needs Navy tags. That doesn't mean Tank is a sub bat of ST. Any further quarrels should not be handled on the forums.

Edited by D r . P e r i s h

First Ever Pure Criminal Governor, Turquos

First Ever Criminal Senior Commander, Turquos

Ex. Pyke Boss, Reviver of Pyke, Naval Ensign Joe

Lemme correct my statement after lookin thru old docs. (My bad)

ST and tank sorta work hand in hand with one another in their own way sorta like IQ/Purge (minus the rank equivalency stuff) 

Former:
Field Commander

• Ryota locked this topic