RussTime's Assistant Chief Application - On Hold - Denied

RussTime

Should I be the next Assistant Chief?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the next Assistant Chief?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: PD Assistant Chief

In-Game Name: RussTime

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52610084

Current Rank: EMS Chief

How long have you been in your current rank?: 8/18/23 (171 days ago)

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 1 total which is on 06/04/23 for "Mass Copbait"

Permission: Commissioner Miniepic

Why should you be promoted (251 words Minimum):

I believe this is more of a "why do you believe you would best fit the rank of Assistant Chief" more than why I think I should be promoted. To answer both questions, I believe I best fit the rank of Assistant Chief due to my massive amount of command experience in all departments besides DF, SWAT, SS, USMS, State, and CERT. I currently hold a command position in 6 departments, 1 being a department head and another being a high command member. Out of gov, I hold a crime family position as the 2nd in command in one of the most notorious crime families in the server called SL/ Shadow Legacy. Outside of PoliceRP I have had tons of command experience from leading people as a high command member to a member of FTOs/ NCOs. Across the whole of GL I have obtained 2 command positions in the SCP server and on the Imperial server I held 2 VCMDR/ CoCMDR ranks (not at the same time), and many small high ranking positions such as a CMDR of a sub-division. Outside of GL I have around 4 other command positions I held for a while. 

To sum all that up, I have over 6 years of experience in being not only a leader but also a team player, a person who knows what they are doing, and someone who knows that others depend on me to get my job done and done right. To continue on with why I think I think I would be a great fit for Assistant Chief would be that although I may not have been around as long as other people that are also applying for this position, but I definitely believe that I come close to if not have equal to the knowledge of the server as them and continue to learn each day and would love to use that knowledge not only for Gov but for the entire server. 

Finally, I would like to hold the rank of Assistant Chief to not only continue to help others more than I can currently but to also use the ideas that I have for Gov and help improve it with everyone and make Gov a force to reckon with. I believe with my help I can not only make Gov a more fun and active part of the server but also make it better than how it used to be back when I first joined the server.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+ Support
A very Friendly Part of the community, very welcoming
Someone who is great with ideas, and influencing his departments in the best ways possible
Highly Experienced with Leadership, Communication skills, and Commanding
Overall a great fit for PG HC

Extra Points I want to make
If you do get Assistant Chief, Having this much possitions as you do will get in the way, you will need to focus on 1 thing only, which is PD and assisting you High Command
I am sure you will do great!
Something I would personally love to see from you is your ideas, and do not be scared to show them or talk about them
The server needs people to open up their Ideas, and weclome and assist new players.

• Like 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

+ Support

Respectful

Mature

Professional

Active

I agree with what ChipDail has said above and I Wish you the best of luck in your application!

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

What chip said 

What chip said 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• 2 weeks later...