In-Game Name: Nicc

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:497588238

Current Rank: Trooper Colonel

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Month

What time zone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 5

Permission: Miniepic

Why should you be promoted (251 words Minimum): 

I believe that I deserve the rank of Assistant Chief for many reasons including my past and present experience as command within every department across the server (excluding DF and FBI), ability to maintain consistent activity, and being a well known player throughout the police RP community.

First I would like to start with my previous experience as command in departments. I have held various positions as high command and low command such as State Colonel, EMS Chief, DOC Warden, SRT Captain, SWAT Master Sergeant, CERT Team Leader, PD Captain, and Head Dispatcher before the department was dissolved. Throughout my time in these ranks, with a decent amount of trial and error, I believe that I have gained the necessary amount of knowledge and skill to properly be able to lead departments, while also being able to incentivize great activity throughout these departments.

On another note, I have sustained an amazing amount of activity on the server and throughout the many platforms that the community provides such as the forums and discord. While I do take periodic breaks throughout the summer due to work, I have shown that I am continuously able to provide a suitable amount of activity regardless of what I have going on, off of the server.

While being able to sustain great activity over the past few years, I have also gained an amazing reputation across the server. Throughout the time I have climbed the ranks in RP and Staff, I have gained a good amount of professionalism and maturity, and I have built many positive relationships with various members across the community. Everyone knows that I am there to assist and guide them whenever necessary.

Overall, I believe that I would make a suitable addition into the PD High Command Team.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):Yes

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

+Support

A Very friendly part of the server

Perfect at handling any disputes or issues

Very open minded, great with adding something new to the server

Has a constantly working mind, allowing for being perfect at doing any work assigned

Additional Notes:

Nicc, You are a very good friend and someone I am sure will strive as PD High Command.

People Love you and people respect you

There is one BUT

I personally do NOT want to see you leave State. As much as PD High Command is great for you, State needs you more.

I already know the workload you go through and yes you might need a change on scenery, but State needs you and I cannot imagine state without you present

There are just so many factors to becoming PD High Command, except just being fit for it. 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

+ Support ACTIVE | FRIENDLY | Professional

You're easy to talk to and you run the show like a boss, no doubt in my mind you would do great in assistant chief.

State Major | PD MSGT | CERT SGT | HRT SPC Sniper | DOC LC

Dak \ Dakington 

Neutral Support

I Agree with what ChipDail has stated above of everything even if you would be a good candidate for PD HC I feel like State may need you more but I wish you the best of luck on your Application!

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• 2 weeks later...