Sato - Asst. Chief of Police Application - On Hold - Denied

MrSato

Should I be Assistant Chief of Police?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be Assistant Chief of Police?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Assistant Chief of Police 

In-Game Name: Sato

SteamID: 76561198272622898

Current Rank: PD Colonel

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 year, 4 months and 3 days. (70 Weeks)

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 2

https://prnt.sc/SqvPBF0OR2MA

Permission: Commissioner MiniEpic

Why should you be promoted (251 words Minimum): 

I am applying for the position of Assistant Chief of Police because I have a strong passion and commitment for the server and the community. I have been a part of the PD for a few years, and have worked my way up in command in other departments.. I have been entrusted with leading SRT and I have been working hard to improve the department and the morale of the members. I have seen positive results in terms of numbers and engagement from my team and I want to continue this progress as Assistant Chief of Police.

I understand that being in PD High Command requires a lot of time and dedication, and I am ready to take on this challenge. Even though I am a full-time college student and I have a part-time job, I still manage to spend a lot of my free time on the server, having fun and creating memorable moments with you guys.

One of the qualities that I possess that makes me suitable for this position is professionalism and maturity. I always try to maintain a calm and neutral tone when interacting with other players, whether they are friendly or hostile. I respect everyone's right to have fun on the server and I enforce that by being courteous and fair. I have handled many difficult situations and individuals in my time as Command and I have learned a lot from those experiences.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): 

Yes

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

+/- Support

Great keeping a cool head in any situation he is in

Perfect and handling any problems

Great Leader

Strong Motivator and Good friends

The Only Problem Sato

Please don't take this personally

SRT as of today is not as strong with their High Command, and you leaving it will not be easy. 

I personally think you need to gain and do more as TAC High Command before moving on. 

You are for sure ready to become assistant chief, but there is no need specifically for you to do it right now.

There is nothing wrong with you in a professional matter, only the fact that TAC at the moment needs you more than ever. 
I also think you need to engage with the community a bit more than you already do (I know you are the quiet
type)

Edited by Chip&Dail

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

Neutral Support

Active

Mature

Professional

However,

I Dont think personally is the best time right now for this because dont get me wrong but I feel like you should stick around with being SRT Commander abit longer and help your department grow and improve and what not but I wish you good luck on your application.

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• 2 weeks later...