Rank You are Applying For: Assistant Chief

In-Game Name: Ganta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154680723

Current Rank: Colonel

How long have you been in your current rank?: 51 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 10 on PRP 11 Total

Permission: MiniEpic

Why should you be promoted (251 words Minimum): I believe I am fit for the position of Assistant Chief for a few reasons. The first reason I will begin with will be that I have high command experience from being State Lieutenant Colonel twice, SRT Major, CERT CoCommander, and DOC Warden. Being in these positions have helped me understand what high command does and how they should act and I won’t lie I have had my fair share of not behaving in a correct manner but I believe that this is also something that helps me be a better leader. I believe that getting in trouble and having to be talked to has helped me understand what it feels like to be on the receiving side of things and helps me with disciplinary action that I must take on anyone. Another thing that being in those positions has taught me is what to look at when looking for new command. Moving on to my time in PD Command I have been in PD Command since August 19th, 2022. Being in PD Command this long has taught me how to be PD Command. I have learned how to handle reports, how to look for promotions, how to settle arguments between people and just how to be a command member that people can like. I have been in command in most departments on the server and it has helped me improve how to be a good command member and help anyone in any department. I have wanted to be Assistant Chief for a long time pretty much ever since I’ve talked to PD High Command on a regular basis and it’s interested me for a long time. Thank you to all who read this application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

+/- Support
Highly Experienced
Very good in being Strict and Helpful
Works great with the community

Reasons Against
Ganta, I personally have nothing against you, but there are a couple issues that I am worried to see if you get assistant chief
While you have improved from previous problems, I am worried if they show again while PD High Command
From overhearing people around the server, the public opinion of you is split between people liking you and people disliking/fearing you (And yes We all have haters and fans)
Just comparing you to other candidates, I feel like they would be a better fit, as High command needs help and there is no room for error

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

Neutral Support

Very Experienced!
Very good in being Strict and Helpful!
Works great with the community!

Professional!

Mature!

However,

I dont know as such if you would be able to take on role for PD HC, I could be wrong and you could turn out to do excellent and excel in it but not too 100% on this. But I wish you the best of luck on your application!

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• 2 weeks later...