Nicc's SWAT Resignation

Nicc

Unfortunately, my time has come for SWAT. With taking up the positions of State Colonel and PD Captain, as well as some recent IRL events that have come up, I do not have enough time anymore to be a functioning command member within the department.

Mentions:

@DuckeyWizard - One of my favorite commanders I have served under in any department. I can’t complain about a single thing that you have done for SWAT. Thank you for everything that you have done and good luck with your continuing push for PD High Command.

@Chip&Dail - While you haven’t been here for very long, I have no doubt that you will continue to help the department thrive. It's been great having you back out of reserves.

@INXOG2 - One of my favorite command members since I joined the department. You pushed CRC into a spot where it can once again become a functional unit. Good luck with pushing on the recruitments.

Not so good with writing resignations so I decided to keep it short. I look forward to seeing where SWAT goes in the future as the department pushes to return to glory.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

This was very unslay of you, but i respect it o7

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT