PoliceRP ItsJust_Bird Ban Appeal- Denied

ItsJust_Bird

Steam Name: ItsJust_Bird

Ingame Name:BOS Bird

SteamID: 76561198238474274

Ban Length: 30 days

Admin that Banned you: Aaron Faustin

Reason for Ban: RDM

Dispute: when i joined the server today i saw gov raid preparing  so i asked where gov raid was, and people told me Tac base, so i go to tac hq and see a bunch of gov outside so i am sold that the crate is at tac. i wait for it to start and forget to check chat when it starts to make sure its at tac hq so that's my fault my fault. but when it starts i throw a sticky grenade at two cops Chipdail and Scapune. once it goes off i retreat a little bit outside the building and start shooting as they exit the building. chipdail dies to a civilian i have no affiliation with whatsoever, and i die to scapune. That is what played out but i understand that the crate wasn't at tac but i wasn't purposefully rdming with the intent to ruin someone's day, i very much had an intention to RP and in a video you can see that. i genuinely thought the crate was at tac so that's why i killed them. if this gets accepted i will at least start doublechecking before shooting like that. this warn that gave me a 30 day ban is my first warn in a year and a half, i have been doing the absolute best i can not to get a warn and i succeeded for a year and a half. Here is a clip of the situation happening ( https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1SpbXvbh43Vlc4/d1337I4ml4ut?invite=cr-MSxZRVgsMTA4NzcxMDcs )

image.png

+ Support

as a witness of this and as a part of the staff team i can agree that this was all a misunderstanding since even i thought the crate was at tac base, turns out tac HQ is in PD. i believe this ban has to be revoked since it all was a big misunderstanding.

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

-Support

You can't appeal warn bans

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT