ISB:IA Sav Deputy Chief application

Sav

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

In ISB I'm known as Head Agent Sav

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Applying for ISB Internal Bureau Deputy Chief

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

To ensure that no one is above the law, neither High command nor Stormtrooper. For me, it's important to maintain proper workflow and security at our current Lothal military location.
I would like to hear that everyone is feeling safe around the base especially when ISB:IA is on duty. I'm always offering a helpful hand not only to new players, and returning ones but to everyone because it is our duty to have the highest morale and loyalty for the greatest Galactic Empire

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

My current game time is around 2weeks (2 or more)

which concluded:
Stormtrooper,ScoutTrooper(CPL),Shock(SSGT),Pyke(Currently Muscle II),SF(Officer), ISB:IA(Currently Agent)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Commander of the branch should be a figure of the regiment, not only serving the highest possible knowledge but leading every member to achieve the best remarks about their job.
Commander should always stand upon his troops, take care of them, and teach them to be the best employees of the Empire.
Commander is the person who takes care of SOP/Quota of the regiment, maintains the documents, and tries to teach his troops while demanding results from it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I'll prove my best to maintain the order and correctness of my regiment. I'm always trying to beat my previous record, because as I'm not a native English speaker I take it as a demanding quest that improves not only my skills but anyone besides me. For me, it's important that people feel great, have no issues, and enjoy playing on ImperialRP without any circumstances.

7. How often can you be Online? :

In the work week around  2-3h/day with some breaks sometimes, at weekend at least 4h, almost always available on Discord 
(Europe Timezone)
In short I'm available at least 4-6h/per 2 days on server

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

To my knowledge, I had never been warned nor punished at any time for me being on the server

Edited by Sav
Promotion to Head Agent + Poll disappeared...

• 2 weeks later...

+1
As someone who worked as both his superior and under him within different battalions, The only issue I ever had with him as a commander was activity, However he was in full communication the entire time which made it beyond easy to work with him and sort it out. His activity is no longer and issue and I believe he can make a great Deputy Chief! He was extremely helpful in learning everything in ISB and was often the go to person for any new player in the battalion with questions despite him being a single rank ahead of me at the time.  He has the ability to put passion into his position which is exactly what a member of a command team needs to be capable of. Its crazy no one else responded but I am honored to be the first member of the #SavforDeputy Gang!

Major +1
- Active,
- Dedicated

- Disciplined

After seeing Agent sav online and working along side him in the past, I can truly say that he would be able to comprehend the abilities of being a Vice Commander (Deputy Chief), I think that he would make a fine addition to the Command team and that he would be able to help out alot.

#Savfordeputy Gang!

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

Major +1
- Active,
- Dedicated

- Disciplined

After seeing Agent sav online and working along side him in the past, I can truly say that he would be able to comprehend the abilities of being a Vice Commander (Deputy Chief), I think that he would make a fine addition to the Command team and that he would be able to help out alot.

#Savfordeputy Gang!

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

• 3 weeks later...

+Huge Support

▪︎Known Sav for multiple months, always professional and kind

▪︎Quite active from what I've seen

▪︎Proved to be responsible back in his time in Shock

▪︎Never oversteps as a member of ISB, always friendly and interactive

▪︎Good at acting the role of ISB:IA, would make for a good Deputy Chief of ISB:IA

▪︎Has the experience and communication skills to make a good Deptuy Chief if given the chance

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock