Lord IX Dracnar's Inquisitorius Vice Commander / Eighth Brother Application.

Dracnar

Should Dracnar Become Eighth Brother?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dracnar Become Eighth Brother?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-game name): Lord IX Dracnar

2. What regiment are you applying for? Eighth Brother

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason why I wish to become a member of the command team of the Inquisitorius is because i want to see the regiment flourish as this great battalion has the potential. I want to help make that potential be realized and want to have more people join IQ as well as have the general player enjoyment levels go up thus attracting more players to join the regiment growing the battalion. I love being in IQ and whole heartedly wish to be someone that is more involved in the guiding of this regiment to greatness. With the rest of the command members, I would hope to be a useful asset in generating more fun for players whilst still maintaining a respectful and coordinated environment as well as fostering a feeling of welcoming and openness to new players so as to convince them to join the regiment. I would also try to implement more chances for RP for both IQ and Purge I want the entire battalion to enjoy themselves whilst still getting more people to be more active on their Inquisitor jobs rather than just on purge.  My overarching goal within the battalion would be to have the battalion as a whole flourish with a greater emphasis put on being active on the Inquisitor job. Another reason I want to join the command position is because I have always like helping people and I want to be a person people can go to for assistance with matters related or unrelated to IQ. In short, I want to help more I want to be able to contribute more to the battalion besides doing some quota and answering some questions I want to be able to provide something to the Inquisitorius branch I want to bring more RP and more fun to the branch as a whole.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have 1,121 hours on Gaminglight imperial RP.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of the commander of a branch is to ensure the functionality of the regiment as well as maintaining order and upkeeping player enjoyment. The purpose of the commander is to lead and direct with the vice commander being the support role that would directly assists in managing and running the battalion as well as being people to approach about command issues before directly bombarding the commander thus acting as a more direct link to command of the battalion while also being able to officiate and allow certain events and activities to be performed for example Lord Trials or IQ missions. The Vice commander role is also required to assist with roster updates and relaying information to the commander of the battalion to ensure that the branch as a whole is functioning as well as keeping the player base active and having fun. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :  My only goal as a Vice Commander in the Inquisitorius branch would be to insure the increase in activity as well as more RP being provided to the battalion by way of more IQ missions and suggesting Ideas to High Command to be added to allow for my RP to be conducted by the Inquisitorius branch eg finding force artifacts that could result in chain events that have actual consequences like if a bad roll happens it effects the rest of the event and etc. I believe that as a person i am reliable and approachable at least that's what I aspire to be I am however not perfect no one is but i want to help in any way and in as many ways as I can. From my understanding becoming a member of command is the best method of helping a battalion the most. I also believe i have decent people skills as I am always happy to help with document work as well as take any and all suggestions seriously from a freshest PVT to Emperor Palpatine himself. I want to provide betterment to the regiment as a whole not just a subbranch. For the reasons stated I would request the chance to at least prove myself and if I fall short, I will endeavour to do better and learn from my mistakes whatever they may be. I also believe myself able to hold to the required amount of maturity and discipline the position demands as well as serving as a role model to lower ranks to maintain discipline and maturity even in a game.

7. How often can you be Online? :

My ability to be on server will fluctuate a bit but I can make about 4 to 5 days a week for long periods of time otherwise I would be on for short times that being an hour or two. otherwise, I am mostly able to make the server every day. I will however endeavour to get on as often as I can and if I am not incredibly active on server, I will assist with documentation work or discord management or work on rosters in my spare time.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I do not have and warnings in my time on gaminglight and I have never received one.

Long live the Empire.

Edited by Dracnar

• Dracnar changed the title to Lord IX Dracnar's Inquisitorius Vice Commander / Eighth Brother Application.

Mega +++ Support
-  Really good at his job
- Has dedication and commits to IQ
- Unstoppable
- Great guy to talk to
- Active
- Good application
- Has been around for a while
I have known this guy for a while since he was a CPT back in DT. He has worked his way up through these ranks for a while now I truly do believe he has what it takes to be a VCMDR of a regiment. While I may not fully understand what it means to be a VCMDR in IQ. I believe he can step up to the mantle and knock it out of the park. This guy has shown nothing but improvement and dedication to the battalions he's in and seems to truly want to help them.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

• zypnic locked this topic