501st Legion Officer Format:

What is your Ingame name?
Defiant/PZ93

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:464323748

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

Since 1/9/24

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]

I want to become an Officer so that I can provide valuable assistance to the command team in many ways. This includes handling admin tasks and paperwork efficiently, as well as conducting SIMs and trainings to enhance overall activity levels. By taking on these responsibilities, I aim to contribute to the smooth functioning of the team and promote a proactive approach towards achieving our objectives. I believe that my dedication and skills will enable me to make an impact in this role and support the Battalion's success.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I can assist by doing the aforementioned activities like Admin work, and still doing tryouts along with SIMs and Trainings, I also helped with the Updating of the Phase Zero documents and Have experience doing paperwork as I have been VCMDR on 2 other occasions on GL, as well as command officer on multiple occasions

How many strikes do you have? 

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

I bring the knowlegde of how command operates and the ability to lead already, but I also excell in the creation of missions and such for the 501st to mainline in to boost activity

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

DT- LtCol, SV02, Regulations Officer

SF-Vice Mashallx2, Cobra Squad Overseer, Titan Squad Co-Creator

ST- Major, Shore VLD, 

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?

To assist the Command team in any way they need when it comes to the battalion, theyre supposed to be able to lead, perform administrative duties, and be competent.

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

- Support

Not enough detail for an Officer Application

+Support

Been in 501ST A long time and Knows the duties., Maybe add more detail though on the Officers Duties

Overall + SUPPORT

Allthoug there isn't a lot of detail within this Application, I believe you would make a Fine Officer.

〖  ImperialRP 〗Ensign BigBoy |  SF FC Swagwarm

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT 

This application has been denied due to not meeting requirements in the application format, reapply in two weeks with these corrected to be rejudged.

Current 501st Commander Monarch

I'll see you, starside.

• zypnic locked this topic