A few ideas that come to mind

1: a button to change the life from 1 too 2 or vise versa. As of right now there is no way to change it without adding them as a new player to possibly overwrite what's there.

2: Archive button on profiles-CMD+can see this.

In my time as CMD with this new roster I have loved it. It's been a great tool for seeing things in the past however one thing I noticed is as people did more it became more and more of an effort to scroll down to important info like the LOA's and who's edited the user. I think a good QoL fix for this might be the addition of an Archive button. The basics of how I imagine it could work (could be different based on how you guys have coded it) is that what is displayed on the profile is only that weeks info. Leave the overall roster info the same but in the profile of each player it only shows that week. From Sunday to Saturday. When the system was coming out I heard it was backed up regularly and didn't take much data so have CMD members be able to click this archive button and put in a date data range and it can show them all the info between that range. Including time on jobs and stuff. I think this would be helpful for CMD members to keep what is pertinent in view for there battalion as most CMD teams do things on a weekly bases. This is just a base idea for the suggestion and can be expanded as needed or seen fit.

Side note: Make this a month for the CMD Roster following calendar dates rather than on going so that HCOM can see who's doing well with activities without having to go into the profiles each time. So change the Activity logs there to just start of month to end of month.

3:Mass editing.

Another thing that I had found was during meetings or when the battalion is really active and there would be a good handful of promos I found it tedious to go to each profile to click promoted. Maybe a mass edit option for CMD members that allows them to promote all the people they want at once?. Not sure how this one would work but it's been a thought for a while.

4: Meeting attendance

Just making this one something we can checkmark to green from the main roster page without having to go to the profiles cause it takes just as long as typing it I found. Might make the feature more usable or rename it to roll call and use it as a ongoing roll call check mark (which is what I did when in CMD)

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

+Support
All Great ideas. Especially the 1st & 2nd life one & the archive system. Both of these are very tedious for command teams and there would be no harm in making these changes.

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat