2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):
Nope 
3. How many warnings do you have?:

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):
I would say Great https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1019572830
5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 
SSL/ Crimson Squad.
6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words):
IC as a whole is lacking activity, As an IC officer I wish to help give the Enlisted and NCO's something to do while they are on the server. I will host sims such as PVE, PVP and more. As well as host trainings like Breach practice as some IC tend to struggle with it. I would also quiz them on the SOP so that any new enlisted or newly made NCO knows the SOP by hand in case they need to explain it. I want to bring back the IC activity to where is was about 1 year ago and give the enlisted something to do when they are on and reward them for doing good by promoting them. 
7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words):
Tactical simulations and planning: I can run simulations and scenario analyses based on available data to help optimize mission planning. These simulations could provide insights into potential outcomes, identify risks, and assist in devising effective strategies. The role of an Imperial Commando Officer relies heavily on physical prowess, combat skills, adaptability, and teamwork i have also been to work great with other people 
8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)?
The advantage I bring to the table of being an IC officer is that I will be one of the most active troopers on the within the branch, I also will be one of the most professional IC officers on the server aiming to make IC a serious battalion again. I will also make sure to communicate with other battalion officers and keep the relationships between IC and other battalions at an all-time high. 
9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role:
banana/fixer

Edited by ejharvey813

-Support

I could write a long paragraph about why but it comes down to no effort. It said "150 Words" and man wrote 1 sentence. Just no effort and shows he cant follow simple directions

Current: Commander Boss - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

PLEASE PUT MORE EFFORT INTO THIS APPLICATION
YOU HAVE TWO DAYS TO MEET THE FORMAT.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770