Alex's Imperial RP Discord Ban Appeal - Denied

Dos

Your name: Steam - dose, Discord - alexbobalex, Server - AX5 (old) / Alex

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): theearteest

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 308713876269301761

Which discord server were you banned on?: Gaminglight Imperial RP Discord

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?: I believe the reason I was banned was because I said, and I quote, "I miss Gaminglight Imperial RP!!"

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: When I said I miss Gaminglight Imperial RP, I was NOT trying to say anything about the server! I played for years and I was simply saying that I miss playing since I haven't been on in over a year, not something like "I miss the old GL" or anything of that sorts. I'm genuinely shocked I was banned for saying something like that...

• Like 1

+++++ MASSIVE + SUPPORT!
Alex/AX5 has been apart of this community longer then i can remember I deem this ban may have been accidental and she should be unbanned.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

53 minutes ago, ejharvey813 said:

+ support got banned for no reason 

literally did nothing wrong. lmfao. 1984.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+support 

they were banned for no reason and is one of the all time greats. I constantly heard about AX5 throughout my years on this server and how they were always praised for being an outstanding person. 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+ support!
Not sure who AX5/Alex was as they were before my time on the server, but they shouldn't have been banned because they miss playing on the server, it's a really fun server, and I haven't gotten too bored of it yet!

7 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

I don't think that was the reason you were banned....

Saying you miss playing our server?

Thank you for your reply Mr. Zeeptin!

I know it sounds utterly ridiculous, but I haven't said practically anything else on the server recently aside from a few replies or saying I miss it. I wasn't given an actual ban reason + from talking to my friends, it was the only message I sent that was deleted.

I'm not sure who banned me, but if it's possible to find who did it maybe they can give the proper reason?

24 minutes ago, Zeeptin said:

I can look into it today if I get time. What is your steamid and when is the last time you played the server.

Steam ID: 76561198209328037 (or STEAM_1:1:124531154 depending on which you wanted)

I last played, according to battlemetrics, around 4 months ago.

On 1/22/2024 at 8:32 AM, Zeeptin said:

I can look into it today if I get time. What is your steamid and when is the last time you played the server.

Hello Mr. Zeeptin!

I hope I'm not being a bother, I know you're really busy, but do you possibly have an update? I only ask because it's been a week. Sorry, and thanks for your time!

• Owner

I really haven't had time to look at it with my schedule just let me know if you are playing the server again and I will remove it once you have played a bit. Until then I have to focus on other things for the players actively playing.