Lord IV Dracnar Officer application

Dracnar

What Is Your In Game Name?: Dracnar 

What Is Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:171701288

How Long Have You Been In IQ?: I have been in the Inquisitorious battalion for around a month now.

Have You Been In Purge, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?: I have not been in purge i am focusing on IQ.

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT/Lord VI?: I want to help out in purge more as i have the ambition of getting the IQ nco core to be more active and start having more people interested in IQ by promoting it more and having a team of amazing people working to together creating an image of an incredible battalion. I want to serve as a role model for newer members and inspire others to try and grow in the Inquisitorious so that the fun levels will grow.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Officer Team?: I would do my best in making the NOC core start to do more trainings tryouts and bring the numbers of IQ up if i can i would also do my best to have cross regimental sims hosted as well as trying to run a few tournaments for IQ and purge to participate in. I would do my best to listen to the requests of the Inquisitorious and run sims that would have the most positive responses from the most people allowing for more people to have the most amount of fun on the server whilst in Inquisitorious battalion. I would also do my best to promote IQ to other people on the server to increase the numbers of active Inquisitors.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?: I do have been an officer on Gaminglight as a COL in Death Trooper battalion. I have also served as an officer on other servers such as on Warfox gaming I was a 501st MAJ, on the server Gravity Networks I was a vice commander of purge, on Decantant Imperial I served as Stormtrooper commander and on Ragnarök Imperial i was a naval vice admiral.

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?: I am aware of the duties that include but are not limited to providing model behaviour to lower ranks as well as providing enrichment to the battalion by hosting simulations and requesting missions if possible as well as hosting trainings for fellow IQ and Purge alike. Another important duty of an IQ officer is to ensure that the battalion is disciplined and also insuring that people enjoy themselves on server whilst following the rules 

How Many Strikes Do You Have?: 0 I have never received a strike during my time on gaminglight.

ACCEPTED
Speak to Any Executive Command for further Instructions.

Current: Inquisitorius Field Commander

FormerSenior Commander | Inquisitorius - The Second Sister | Eighth Brother
Pyke Captain DT Seeker SH16
pixel-art.gif

• Resin locked this topic