Report on player Goblin/ Goblin gamer/Goblin Gamer YT for prop climb- Denied

iraqi shepard

Your in game name: Iraqi

The player's in game name: Goblin / Goblin gamer / GoblinGamerYT

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:505182207

What did the player do: Prop minge/prop climb

Evidence (required): https://www.twitch.tv/goblingamer2020/video/2020243682 time stamp 10-15 minutes 

What do you believe should happen to the player:

Any extra information: Climbed all the way on top of spawn to sit next to russtime? not sure why but its pulled straight from his vod and he tries to rdm someone as revenge instead of making a sit at 7 minutes

- support no proof no more

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Head Admin

@iraqi shepard the link you provided is not working and does not show any evidence. Please reupload your clip, to either a different platform or again to the same, and reply to this post with the new link.

This report will be denied if evidence can't be provided within 36 hours of this message.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

will, this clip was pulled directly from his twitch vod, he was banned for being underage which not only shows he is not old enough to have discord but also that he bends the rules. my entire family saw it on screenshare and Nicc also viewed it while it was still up. i hope this evidence can help get him a warn and if needed i can get them to +support this report.