King / Niner's Imperial Commando Vice Commander 1140 Application

KingShob

Am I fit for the position of Vice Commander?   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for the position of Vice Commander?

• Yes (Please Explain Why)
    • No (Please Explain Why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Ω Colonel 1309 Niner Skirata
IC OSLD HS COL 2770 King

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Imperial Commandos

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I have a few reasons why I strive to be a Vice Commander:

1. I would like to put my extensive skills to more use;
My strong leadership skills will allow me to perform greatly as a Vice Commander in the Imperial Commandos. My past experiences as Vice Commander Fixer in Delta Squad and two runs as Niner in Omega Squad (LTCOL & COL) have allowed me to hone my leadership skills and establish a strong ability to lead squads, and the battalion as a whole, I have worked closely with other battalions to create SIMs and missions that are designed to not only test and push the limits of all the troopers attending, but to help build battalion relations. Additionally, both times I have been in Omega Squad as Niner, I have revitalized the Squad, ensuring all standards for the squad were the highest, second only to Delta, allowing only the best of IC to be there. Secondly, I came up with kit changes, SOP revisions, and tryout guide revisions to ensure that our squad was as up-to-date as possible. Most recently I worked with the prior Fixer (Rasputin) to create the IC Hazard Control Division, which took IC Demolitions and took it up to the next level, I believe it is an amazing change to the sub-battalion and I look forward to watching it develop further over time.

2. I would like to assist the Command team further:

I would really like to put my experience towards aiding the Command team. I would like to contribute significantly to the collective effort, and show the quality of my work. Having been a Vice Commander, I understand the dynamics of coordinating the battalion, and ensuring everyone is working towards what is expected of them. Similarly, my time as a Squad Lead has given me the ability to manage and motivate a group effectively, those who are and were in OS with me can vouch that they are treated with respect and that we created a strong bond. I know for a fact that my experience can be utilized to help everyone in the battalion, and, should I be accepted, I will put nothing less than my full effort into making sure I’m assisting everyone. I am confident in my ability to contribute to the Command team's objectives. Through dedication and consistent effort, I aim to put my experience forward in order to ensure my tasks are completed at the highest standard.

3. It has been my goal since I rejoined IC to get the role of Fixer back.

Resigning from the role of Vice Commander is one of the biggest regrets I have, to the point where I have thought about it regularly, and I have been working to hopefully have the ability to get the spot as Fixer back.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
I am just shy of 1200 hours on the server (~1189)
Around 700 of the hours are in IC.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The Commander in a Battalion plays a vital role in running the battalion. Acting as a backbone for the battalion members, their primary responsibility is to maintain stability within the battalion. The absence of a Command team would lead to a lack of that stability, preventing the battalion from thriving. Commanders have an important role in supervising and managing their members. They ensure everything is getting done as it needs to be. Commanders act as role models, they represent the highest standards of conduct. Their understanding of the battalion, give them the ability to lead the battalion to its best. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I believe that I have shown enough dedication and effort that I should be trusted with this rank. I have put in many hours into various things within the battalion. My leadership skills, and motivation will help me rise to the challenges that I am presented with, and I am confident that my current and prior experience have honed the skills needed to exceed as a Vice Commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :
I can be online at a minimum once every two days, but I strive to be on every day for a couple hours.
My activity is currently recovering from health issues that had me hospitalized, and I am working to recover my activity back to the standards I set for myself, however I believe my contributions and experience should outweigh the activity.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have no warnings across any Gaminglight servers.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

+ MEGA support

+ one of the most Active IC 

+ when ever on LOA he still keeps communication 

+ Helped with the creation of Hazmat

+ has previous experience

+ great guy overall 

+ knows his stuff 

- Current IC LtCol. Reaper

• Like 1

+++ Massive Support

-Has Previous Experience

-Very chill and friendly

-Literally created a new division for IC

Ω CPT 1136 Darman Skirata

Edited by IMP_Mynithical
  • Like 1

Current:

Former: Shock ERUO CPT, Imperial RP ModeratorΩ CPT 1136 Darman Skirata

+Support

-Man knows a lot about IC

-Very active

-has a ton of experience

-Helped make a new sub-branch of IC

-Nice app

-Nice person

• Like 1

EX VICE ADMIAL PINK!

+++++++SUPPORT FR FR
-I was under him when he was Fixer
, great leader

-I over him as Niner and he was a great Darman

-I was Fixer with him as my Niner and had excellent skills

-Tons of experience

-HELPED make a new sub-branch (can't take all the credit) 

-Lots of previous experience

-Great dude

-Great communication 

• Like 1

Current: R IC LT COL Rasputin - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

• Head Admin

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to HC for training.

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png