Should Dak be a Trial Moderator?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dak be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Dak/ Dakington

What is your steam name?: Hugh Janus

What is your steam ID?: 76561199548503894

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No. Not professional experience, but I've learned a lot from staff sits and other staff.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around the time i made my forums account.

What date did you make your forums account? September 26th, 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 1 Warn https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3090187427

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at - STAFF HANDBOOK- You will be tested on it: Yes

Time zone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Why do I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator? Let's start with activity. I've been pretty active since I began my journey here. I have been mainly active in the AM and early afternoon (EST) just because of schedule changes. I love meeting new people, but my biggest pet peeve is the rules breakers and that's why I'm here. I personally have dealt with many admin sits because people were breaking rules against me and I don't want to see new people who actually want to play and have fun, get the same treatment I did from rule breakers. I can't prevent it all, but I think I'd be a big help in keeping this community strong and healthy. I'm always trying to guide people in the right direction when it comes to following the rules and having a good time because its important. Given an opportunity at Trial Moderator gives me a chance to see what kind of improvements I can make on the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First thing I would do is gag them, then I would go over the reason for the sit, take down evidence (if any), verbal/warn for staff diss, and get a Formal warning for MRDM and a 5-day ban. 

I would give them the opportunity to speak their side as well depends on if they are continuing to curse but I wont waste anytime.

State Major | PD MSGT | CERT SGT | HRT SPC Sniper | DOC LC

Dak \ Dakington 

+/- Support

+Decent Application

+MRDM Question answered well.

-Does not meet post requirement.

-Doesn't Seems that active on forums.

Good luck Dak!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

+/- Support

+Decent Application

+MRDM Question answered well.

-Does not meet post requirement.

-Doesn't Seems that active on forums.

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• Head of Staff

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png