Soup95's Trial Moderator Application. - Accepted

soup95

Should I become A Trial Moderator?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become A Trial Moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Soup95

What is your steam name?: Soup95

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:485218185

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) SNR Mod on PoliceRP. ROBLOX,Some discord servers and SCP SL.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Two Years Ago.

What date did you make your forums account? March 7, 2021.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 13.+1 Ban.image.thumb.png.e75d9691f33fa9a078d33f98ae0220cf.png

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator. 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would like to become a Trial Moderator on PoliceRP because, I want to make sure everybody is having a great time on the server and can RP without being disturbed. I believe that I have really matured since the last time I was staff. I think that I have learned the rules better since then and that I have more knowledge on what to do as a staff member and a general community member in whole. I want to make sure that people understand the rules so that they can spend more time RPing and not having to be talked to about the MOTD. I also want to make sure it is a fun server to play on so that more and more people will be joining the server and not leaving. I think if I were staff I would have a better chance at making sure everybody is having a great time but also following the rules at the same time. I can really work together with my fellow staff members and talk about things with them to make staffing easier. This is why I would like to become a Trial Moderator on Gaminglight Police RP once again.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If somebody was Mass RDMing I would first bring them to a sit. Next I would check logs to really see if they were mass RDMing. If they were I would follow what the staff handbook says to do in this case it would be a formal warning + a five day ban. Trial Moderators cannot ban so I would contact a higher member of staff that is in game to ban them for me.

Edited by soup95

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

-Support

You haven't been back for long, I want to see how you've changed before you move onto staffing.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Head of Staff

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png