H Pigeon's Junior Officer Application

the mad katter

What is your in game rank and name. Crewman H Pigeon

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:629523600

How long have you been in Naval: 8 Days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: I wish To help The battalion With Training New people Into Naval As well as keeping Naval Running Smoothy I Personally think Naval is one of the most important battalions In any server and Should Have as many people who are dedicated to keeping it run smoothly But If im accepted I want to Dedicate almost all my time Helping Naval and My fellow crewman 

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? Tryouts Via Recruitment In adverts Chat ,Helping Enlisted Get acquainted With The imperial Navy protocols, Giving all Naval Personnel Sector Assignments, Answering any questions the people may have about naval ,Assisting the Senior Officers in any duties they require help with ,Overseeing all enlisted Personnel and Helping them with the duty's as naval

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  I believe that as a Junior Officer i may be able to Help The Naval Personnel With trainings Sims and Tryouts by being Helpful and understanding of asking for help I believe that If i'm accepted I can do Good for the Naval Branch And Even if This App is Not accepted I will Still Strive to help naval and all who need help 

Edited by the mad katter

+1000

Easiest +1 I've ever given. I've seen nothing but good things from this Crewman. When he is assigned a task, he gets it done promptly and if he doesn't know something, not only does he ask for help, he makes sure he's understood everything and does it correctly. If he doesn't have an assigned task, he is always asking for something to do. To put it plainly, this is the type of drive and commitment I'd like to see from every member of the Navy. I have no doubts that he will be just as reliable and even more effective as a junior officer.

Edited by Braylen Yorn

Purge CPT FS1

Purge HVYAL CPT Crazy CR67

Lord VIII Vansyn

Former Sub-Lieutenant Yorn

major +1
- Active
- Always asking questions
- Friendly
- Helpful

I honestly couldn't think of a better enlisted member to be made an NCO. He is constantly asking for Sector assignments, constantly ordering supplies, active, reads SOP.
Naval is also in desperate need for active & engaged NCOs, so he is a perfect fit for the job. 

goodluck 😉

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

• zypnic locked this topic