SO CPO Yorn's Senior Officer Application

Braylen Yorn

What is your in game rank and name? SO CPO Yorn

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:67121774

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply: Vice Admiral Coolinic and ISB Agent 21 Kallus

How long have you been in Naval? 2 weeks

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer? Navy is the only life I have or want. I wish to see the Navy grow into the regiment that I know it is and can be and as such, I believe that I can better serve that purpose as a senior officer. 

What are the duties of a Senior Officer? The duties of a senior officer are much like those of an NCO but with a greater focus on leadership and dedication. A senior officer will train new recruits and NCOs, making sue they are equipped to handle all of their respective duties and responsibilites.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer? I will do as I have been doing as an NCO namely, holding tryouts whenever possible, making sure all new recruits are well versed in their duties and responsibilities, training those enlisted crewmembers to become NCOs, and holding trainings and tryouts 

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer? As previously stated, I only have a Navy life. I have either ran the navy or been in high ranking positions on multiple Imperial RP servers over the past 5 years or so. As such, this has given me plenty of experience in leadership both on Naval vessels and ground bases. Aside from experience on other servers, I am also a hopeless nerd and am very knowledgeable in how the Imperial Navy operates. Basically, I have no life and used to sit in study hall and just study all things Star Wars and could probably teach a class on it. But I digress. At the end of the day, I have plenty of leadership skills both in GMod servers and real life, and I am committed to making the Navy the best that it can be

Purge CPT FS1

Purge HVYAL CPT Crazy CR67

Lord VIII Vansyn

Former Sub-Lieutenant Yorn

Major + support
-Extremely active
-Helpful
-Professional 
-Competent
-Friendly 

Overall yorn is a pleasure to be around, we have worked up the ranks together & I genuinely couldn't of a better candidate for a Senior Officer position in naval. 
Good Luck 🙂

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

• zypnic locked this topic